Motherwell V Celtic

Dazzer

I totally agree with all the good posts tonight and am ecstatic with the performance. My main point is that we won inspiite of that P""ck in the black who IMO once again done his damndest to make sure that other mob won.Fortunately we had the courage and endeavour to overcome the s@@m but it really sickens me when I see what teams like us have got to put up with to try and get a win against either of the old s@@m.I know this has went on for years and I know it will continue for many more unfortunately but I honestly believe that we (and other Provincial teams )would be a lot closer to the s@@m if it wasn't for dodgy refs.

We all talk about the state of Scottish Football, all we need is a level playing field and honest refs and I think we'd have a great set-up.

Don't normally post (in fact I never) but just honestly think that tonight just shows that despite what we're up against we are a hell of a team and always will be.

Defence played well tonight, to limit them to only a few chances was great, young Cummins and young Hutchy were excellent

Delighted for Cummins, thought he played a blinder.

Was a bit dismayed at some of the post Ross County comments.

I'm sure hell develop into a player.

Well done Adam

Those really show what a fantastic couple of assists Nicky Law had today. His cross for the second was absolutely inch perfect and equalled by a sublimely deft finish from Higdon. Well done to Humphrey as well for following in on Law's shot to score the first. Very similar to Higgy's from Ojamaa's shot against ICT, good to see we've got players prepared to gamble on the loose ball.

Excellent stuff tonight, absolutely buzzing!

Not understanding the criticism of Brines. Thought he was okay. Not brilliant or anything but don't think he got anything outrageously wrong

I thought it was one of Brines better performances at Fir Park. Not that there are many to choose from. Thought Kayal and Wanyama could have walked but he did let us away with a couple of juicy ones too so fairs fair. My main gripe is the way he let their centre halfs lead with the elbow every time they went uo with Higdon. Dont know what the big fella needs to do to get a foul sometimes.

Not understanding the criticism of Brines. Thought he was okay. Not brilliant or anything but don't think he got anything outrageously wrong

Agreed. He almost lost it just before half time, but let Hutchy off with a few dodgy dive-in's and Lasley tackles, but just saw Wanyama's studs on Randolph's back in box near the end of the game which he should have been booked and sent off, but overall thought he did ok.

Kayal tried to kick everything that moved and Lennon hooked him early second half, so overall thought he did ok

On the radio on the way home McCall mentioned the telling off that Ojamaa got ofter 20 mins, anyone see that?

Only incident I remember was a point where Ojamaa went down under what looked like an unfair challenge, and Brines told him to get up. He just got his head down and kept running after that point though. Could have been something else that McCall was talking about though.

Only incident I remember was a point where Ojamaa went down under what looked like an unfair challenge, and Brines told him to get up. He just got his head down and kept running after that point though. Could have been something else that McCall was talking about though.

McCall shouted him over to dug out and had a wee word with him, I'm in main stand this year and saw it, was a quiet word but you could tell McCall wasn't happy with him

On the radio on the way home McCall mentioned the telling off that Ojamaa got ofter 20 mins, anyone see that?

Noticed Ojamaa had been called across to the dug-out and was having a word with McCall. At the time he seemed to be falling down too easily and having little impact in the game.

Worse Motherwell teams have beaten better Celtic teams, it's good to feel the fear before playing them, but we have to be in about them from the start and at least be positive about getting something off them with a bit of luck and endeavour.

Fuck this negative pish, intae this scum Motherwell...

:yahoo:

always good to have the fear then turn them over

Didn't notice it on the TV but regardless, the wee man had a stormer. I'm glad he is on our team and not playing against us.

Also noticed that at one point when we were attacking, (corner i think) and Celtic broke. Humphrey ran from outside right to left back position chasing back. Out-fkn-standing effort! They all put in a hard shift today. Lets keep it up with only 5 games to the split.

• Like 1

It was, but he was still worse than useless, more a measure of just how bad a referee he is at our games. Honking but not as honking as previous is probably best I can say about the useless bastard.

Now I know what it feels like to be a footballer quoted out of context! Lol!

That looks like I thought he had a good game!

(Which I dont) He was however much less rank than anticipated.

Time to roll up the sleeves and get right in there - who's the ref? The guys at the back need to get some nuts and stop giving respect. Not a night for sandancers so get the team filled with as much experience as we have and get stuck in. I am fed up rolling over for this lot, so give us a battling performance like Skippy Sunday.

Mon the 'Well.

Thanks Lads,

Just what I asked for.