Motherwell V Celtic

Dazzer

All this whinging about cups if you dont want to be near them dont drink oot them simples our drinks come in cans n stuff too and ar$holez that want to drink without throwing them should piss of to the opera ya snobby twats. Ps I am a47 yr old dad of 2 girls 1 cup and they love this $h1t and what they r trying to do Football is dying because of keyboard knobs moaning about cups FACT

You're not really 47 though, are you?

Anyone else notice Hooper constantly grabbing shirts, pulling players back and backing into defenders

Maybe we should seek "clarification" from the SFA.

quote]

Notice his slap on carswell also? I seem to recall him doing it to someone at parkhead too. Dirty c@nt.

great game though. Every player rose to the occasion but in particular laws skill to set up both goals, lasley bossing kayal all game and for me it was Cummins' best game for us so far.

None of the highlights available have shown Kayal's booking.

Did I imagine as being as bad as I thought it was?

Was a textbook yellow card in my book. I watched the game back having Sky plussed it tonight and on the TV re-run I thought Brines was superb last night, which I didn't necessarily think at the time.

Not a single failure for us, think Randolph over committed at the goal but other than that did very well. The defenders were outstanding, Cummins has been a bombscare so often this season and last night he did a really mature and measured job on Stokes and then Hooper. Didn't win every head to head battle but won more than he lost. Hutchinson outstanding, though did wander of Samaras a bit at the goal. Hammell was up against their best player by miles but as long as he met him head on he matched him, the problem was when he got adventurous. Watch Izaguirre against us, he knows Humphrey will beat him for pace and he plays more negatively against us than any other SPL opponent because he knows if Humphrey gets behind him he could be in all sorts of trouble and we need our players to have that maturity (maybe not the ideal example as he was to blame for both our goals!).

Law and Lasley won the midfield. I didn't think we would win that game unless we played three in there but that just proves what a good job they did. Humphrey is always a threat with his pace even when he is having a bad day. Faddy isn't at his best yet but he is ramping it up and every now and then you see the flicks and touches that show the boy is class. Up top Ojamaa is a nightmare. He makes so many bad choices you can't read him and he never gives up so you don't get a moment's piece. Higdon won every header and scored a lovely goal, would have been easy to send that ball into the Cooper.

I was under the impression that Kayal was a Palestinian living in Israel, no?

Place of birth: Jadeidi, Israel i.e he's Israeli

He's an Arab and not a Jew, but that doesn't make him Palestinian.

That's like waving an Italian or Vatican flag in front of a Scottish Catholic's face. Completely pointless.

I've no idea, either way, to be honest. I was just going on my vague knowledge/assumptions.

Don't actually have any problem with Celtic's solidarity with Palestine chat. I realise there is a general distaste for Celtic/The Green Brigade, but I'm all for fan groups making themselves heard about things they feel strongly about in and outwith the stadium.

Given that most of the things that UK fan groups has stemmed from Italian UltraS, it makes reasonable sense that it'd appear here too.

Place of birth: Jadeidi, Israel i.e he's Israeli

He's an Arab and not a Jew, but that doesn't make him Palestinian.

That's like waving an Italian or Vatican flag in front of a Scottish Catholic's face. Completely pointless.

Sorry Gaag you are totally missing the point............they are the righteous ones,the defenders of good over evil, the greatest fans in the world,beyond reproach..... who do no wrong etc etc....and smellies :laugh:

Trying to get back on our supporters last year outside Parkhead we were confronted by two plastic Paddies giving us pelters for losing, one waving a Palestinian flag and one with a Tri colour with Lennon's coupon on it.So we started slagging them about the flags. Apparently the Palestian flag was " To show solidarity with another oppressed People" . When we said " WTF ? are you actually serious? " and started laughing the tadger took a major strop.The other dimwit didn't have a word to say when we said Lennon was from the North of Ireland so he should have a Ulster flag with his face on it. My god did they get the pish ripped out them. But i remember thinking christ people actually believe that shit.