• Henrik Ojamaa
    • Michael Higdon
    • Keith Lasley
    • James McFadden
    • Stuart Carswell
    • Kallum Higginbotham
    • Bob McHugh
    • Null Vote

Maybe its just me but I cant take to Humphrey at all, his decision making is generally poor and he is teh biggest blouse in the team.

From a poistive point of view (considering we have just beat Cellic) I thought Faddy was head and shoulders above everyone on the pitch, technically, mentally and physically (although still not match fit, he was tremendous in the air and in the tackle). I felt that he really drove us onto that performance last night. Never noticed his gesture to the beggars, what did he do??

Law was outstanding, as was Higdon, Lasley, Hutch and Cummins. Ojamma was hot and cold at different points in the match, while I like the solid look of Ramsden playing at full-back. Not sure that Hammell was match-fit though as he seemed to allow Forrest a wee bit too much freedom.

Great team performance overall, Faddy showed signs of what was is to come, really impressed with his work rate, Law again was outstanding, the complete team was giving 100% brilliant, good finnishing from Humphrey and Higdon with tight angles to contend with..

In terms of Man of the match (Team award aside) Law and Faddy were as expected to be a class above everyone else. But Im going for Humphrey, considering his performances of late, showed the most improvement. He pretty much rendered Izaguirre useless. Humphrey shades it, not for his Offencive work but his defencive work.

Massive effort box to box. HUMPHREY Man of the Match.

Maybe its just me but I cant take to Humphrey at all, his decision making is generally poor and he is teh biggest blouse in the team.

From a poistive point of view (considering we have just beat Cellic) I thought Faddy was head and shoulders above everyone on the pitch, technically, mentally and physically (although still not match fit, he was tremendous in the air and in the tackle). I felt that he really drove us onto that performance last night. Never noticed his gesture to the beggars, what did he do??

Law was outstanding, as was Higdon, Lasley, Hutch and Cummins. Ojamma was hot and cold at different points in the match, while I like the solid look of Ramsden playing at full-back. Not sure that Hammell was match-fit though as he seemed to allow Forrest a wee bit too much freedom.

Dont think its fare to highlight the a negative on such a good overall team performance, and last night Humphrey gave along with the rest 100% and being a (Blouse) IS A LITTLE HARSH..

Dont think its fare to highlight the a negative on such a good overall team performance, and last night Humphrey gave along with the rest 100% and being a (Blouse) IS A LITTLE HARSH..

Maybe - but to give him man of the match would be something only a fanboy/bummer *delete as appropriate would do.

He played well, as did everyone else, but he was nowhere near Man of the Match - this isn't a boys club, there's no medals for most improved player. He's improved to what he should've been doing every week for the whole of the season.

And sorry, as much as I like him, he is a blouse. He shites out of tackles like a girl. But hey, as I said, he did win 2 headers last night :woop:

Also, it's fair - not fare.

• Like 1

Never noticed his gesture to the beggars, what did he do??

He had the ball in the corner of the park between the POD and the Cooper, Celtic cleared it up our end and he was left there by himself. The whole Celtic support was on their feet giving it the wanker sign and "you're shite McFadden". He just stopped and looked up at them for a few seconds...grabbed his baws...then kept on walking.

To be fair the Celtic fans took it well and their was a lot of laughter...just one of those good give and take moments that are becoming all too rare nowadays.

He had the ball in the corner of the park between the POD and the Cooper, Celtic cleared it up our end and he was left there by himself. The whole Celtic support was on their feet giving it the wanker sign and "you're shite McFadden". He just stopped and looked up at them for a few seconds...grabbed his baws...then kept on walking.

To be fair the Celtic fans took it well and their was a lot of laughter...just one of those good give and take moments that are becoming all too rare nowadays.

Aye let's hope a certain Mr Lunny didn't notice it. You know what that tube will do.

Aye let's hope a certain Mr Lunny didn't notice it. You know what that tube will do.

Surprised there's been no mention in the papers of the cup that got lobbed at Kris Commons either, to be honest. Usually the sort of thing we're hauled up for right away…again, amazing what a difference it makes when the players/fans involved just shrug it off as a bit of a joke.

In fairness to Commons, he got a cup lobbed at him and a volley of abuse, yet he just put the cup over the gate and got on with it.

If that had been me and all that had been directed at me I'd have milked it and made sure it made the papers.

Fair play to him.