Motherwell Vs Hearts

wellfan09

Hopefully we can kick on from an excellent performance tonight and take the game to this mob!

Not going to get over confident as we have been really inconsistent but id like to see us put a good few past them (they've conceded 8 goals in the last 3 games).

Wasn't planning on going myself because of the ticket prices but i think i've changed my mind now as the players deserve a decent support. drinks.gif

I will repeat what I said in another thread. If we win this game we are very close to securing top six football at least. The sooner we secure that the quicker we can start concentrating on getting second place. This will put us 8 points clear of Dundee United and Killie and 9 clear of Aberdeen with only 12 points to play for.

I'm thinking we will win 1-0 with Higdon getting an early goal (very much like the game we secured 3rd last season) and us seeing the game out for the all important win. I'd love Faddy to get a goal though.

Come on the Well!!!

We're always bound to lose. We're bound to lose to teams that are on a bad run, we're bound to lose to anyone at the bottom of the league, we're bound to lose to managers about to get the sack and we're bound to lose to managers that have just been appointed.

Bound.

The 2 games against Hearts this season have been pretty pish so hoping for a bit more excitement on Saturday. The boys deserve a big following after last night's heroics, and back to back wins would really make up for some poor results in February. Apparently we've not won back to back since September?

Zaliukas and a host of others are out injured for Hearts so I'd expect us to take them apart on Saturday but you can never expect an easy 3 points in this league. With McGlynn off we can really kick the Hearts when they're down; hope we don't fail to take another great opportunity.

Apparently we've not won back to back since September?

Stems from another journalistic fail who tweeted we hadn't won back to back in league since September and used it as a measure of it being a mad league

We did win 3 consecutive SPL games against Dundee United then Ross County then Hibs. From end of November through until mid December however, just don't mention the cup games :ph34r:

Onlyy won back to back games once all season I think and that was before the 3-3 at Pittodrie.

I know I'm tempting fate here, but Hearts truly are pish and are a team full of boys. Their minds are on the league cup final, so we won't have a better chance to hump them in their own midden. Funnily enough shooting the breeze with Gary Locke on Monday afternoon, he didn't look very happy with life...