Motherwell Vs Hearts

wellfan09

Same starting 11 as Wednesday although I'm still keen to see what Faddy can do upfront.

I'd also like to see Saunders get some game time.

Really looking forward to the game, although I fear there is an unpleasant end waiting for us!

This Hearts team is murder, and has been all season, but with Motherwell it's just impossible to predict how it will go. To be fair you could say that about every team this season though.

Prices are shocking I see, would maybe suit Motherwell FC better to be making big statements about this blatant rip-off than nasty wee smoke bombs

Vlad is so broke he's going back being a taxi driver.

I agree it's a rip off - it's also a sign of how desperate Hearts are right now.

Vlad is so broke he's going back being a taxi driver.

I agree it's a rip off - it's also a sign of how desperate Hearts are right now.

the price has came down a quid since we were there in October for the early ko televised game, by your logic their situation must be improving.

just hope McCall doesnt over think our line up again this time, and just send them out to do the job that they can do

Hearts are on a dismal run

we should focus on our strengths and go for goals, trying to match them and defend from midfield was woeful in the last match there

5-1 to Motherwell

and only around 125 Wellfans to witness it

the price has came down a quid since we were there in October for the early ko televised game, by your logic their situation must be improving.

I resent any accusation of logic in my postings - I'm one of those overseas posters who's not even a real fan!

However, the point about Vlad being bankrupt remains. I hadn't read much in the way of facts about his bank's downfall and it was an interesting article.

Anyone know if there'll be a stream available at 3pm?

The BBC Alba games usually have a 3pm live stream somewhere online. No doubt, someone on here will post a link nearer the time. thumbup.gif

Hearts are a wounded animal at the moment, and in these situations it can go one or two ways. They either get humped, or the caretaker manager rally’s the troupes to a famous victory. I hope its the first scenario... 4-0 Motherwell.

Cannae believe Hearts have banned the Well boys from taking their drum. What a bunch of killjoys.

When you're charging £25 on the gate, you'd better hope fucking hope people can enjoy themselves, but no apparently not. :wallbash:

I wish I hadn't bought a ticket now I know how petty they are being. Scottish football is well and truely fucked. I hope Hearts get relegated for there part in it's death.

Mon Motherwell put the boot into those Edinburgh jagger c***s tomorrow.

The BBC Alba games usually have a 3pm live stream somewhere online. No doubt, someone on here will post a link nearer the time. :thumbup:

Hearts are a wounded animal at the moment, and in these situations it can go one or two ways. They either get humped, or the caretaker manager rally's the troupes to a famous victory. I hope its the first scenario... 4-0 Motherwell.

Agree with your comment Hearts are a wounded animal at the moment...McCall will have the team ready for this 3-0 Motherwell. :thumbup:

and the fans have repeat of this...

If we play to our potential we should win this one. Hearts look quite weak to me, missing a lot of experienced players and have a team full of kids.

Of course you can't rule out the 'management change bounce' but we just beat Celtic so you'd hope we are going into this one confident.

Cannae believe Hearts have banned the Well boys from taking their drum. What a bunch of killjoys.

If this is true its ridiculous.

We need as much colour and atmosphere (within the law) as we can get at games.

Hearts must be really desperate for a result if they are stooping to this.

Good motivator for the dressing room and all Steelmen in attendance today.

Make as much noise as possible and bring home the bacon folks!

Hearts have lost 4 on the bounce, including the last two home matches (0-3 Kilmarnock, 2-3 ICT).

They've only won 1 match in the last 9, a 1-0 win at home to Dundee with a late goal.

Their starting line ups recently have involved regular starts from Jamie Walker, Jason Holt, Callum Tapping, Kevin McHattie, Fraser Mullen and Billy King. Basically a youth team.

Would be very disappointed not to get something out of this.