Motherwell Vs Hearts

wellfan09

Just watched the game on Alba.

Poor game on a poor pitch. Good three points.

Alan Preston talks pish.

The team will play better but they worked hard and probably just about deserved the win.

Watched re-run on Alba . A well ground out 3pts , was always going to be hard to give a performance that would compare to Wednesday night , and the heavy pitch didn't help . Nor did playing the 2nd half with 10 men and that twat Daley wasting a shirt . Must be the biggest waste of a wage we've seen at FP in many a year . Get him tae f*ck McCall

Omar Daley...............

Agree with eveyonye else who i met at the game/onthe way back to the pub/at the pub/on the train home

Why did Mcall select Daley...................Feckin b eyond me :dash2:

This imposter of a player has diddled us out of two years wages and delivered the square root of f..k all, what a waste of a wage.

Aye, Omar Daley is worse than murder. A winger that constantly gets the ball taken off him? Ideal :laugh:

Watched it on BBC Alba. Good start. Hearts had a number of chances but didn't taken them. Excellent three points. Good to see Faddy getting another 70 mins under his belt.

Finally, in case it has been missed, I never want to see Omar Daley play for us in an SPL match again. Truly honking

Has anyone pointed out how good the draw in the higland derby was for us?... :thumbup:

Also opens a nice wee 8 point gap between us and 7th. With so few games to go top six is starting to look pretty secure.

One more win and it's ours. How good would it be to do it at Pittodrie too and confine Broony to bottom six football. PLus Celtic, Hearts and Aberdeen would be a cracking treble.

I wasn't there, and skimmed it on Alba. Was Omar Daley really that bad? I normally defend him.

No worse than normal. Just a bit surprising to see him come on given he has been so far out of the picture recently. Would have thought Higginbottom would have been a more obvious replacement as he has at least shown some promise. Daley has had plenty chances and didnt do anything to change anyones opinion today.

I was there today and the answer to the Daley conundrum was yes he truly was gash.

Not one to normally slate players, but has to about the worst subs performance I have seen in the last few seasons.

He must have received the ball about 5 or 6 times, a couple in acres of space, but each and every time he ran into Hearts players and each time they came away with the ball and broke for counter attacks.

To be fair to McCall it is about his only signing mistake to date........

Even he had to see how woeful he was today.

Apart from that another great 3 points. Another away win next week would be the dogs bollox.

Daley was shite! I could have played better and weigh 22 stone! One time he showed real promise to provide, he ended up on his arse. But in his defence, I do feel the linesman cheated him out of a few calls. I'd say he won us two corners and a throw in, but the linesman says otherwise. As for the game, it was stressful but enjoyable for the most part. Gritty and unappealing to any neutrals but just the sort of win you'd take against anyone.

Thomson is honestly the biggest waste of wage, qualification and uniform employed by the SFA.

3 points clear, a win away from top six and perhaps only about three away from another European adventure! It's looking good!