Maxim Park

Well Well

Nice to see the South Stand being sponsored for 3 seasons, hopefully be a lucrative deal for Motherwell and well done to the board for getting a new sponsor on board. Thing is I cannot find anything about it..??. I only saw it last week when I dropped the boy off at the 'Ark for his football training and saw the new signage. Managed to find a wee paragraph on the Maxim Park website but nothing on the official. Maybe I can't find it but would be nice to get the news out and encourage more sponsors for the other stands maybe.?

You seem to have found something about it as you say it's for 3 seasons

It's certainly been mentioned by official sources a few times I recall reading/seeing it

Is it a new sponsor? Pretty sure its the Hamilton portfolio, so just the ongoing and appreciated links with John Boyle

Even if it was not financially worth shouting about, its good that it replaced the outdated children's games signage

It was mentioned in one of the recent programmes. Maybe the Dundee Utd one?

The sponsorship also includes renaming of the stand rather than just the signage as previously so I would expect we are getting a decent fee. It is after all one of the most visible advertising spaces in Lanarkshire.

South Stand is now called the Maxim Office Park Stand. I'm not sure how much the total deal is but a colleague had looked at advertising the sign at the top of the stand for the Ravenscraig Steelworkers Memorial Stand and was quoted somewhere in the region of £12-15K which incidently is a fraction of what it cost the Lanarkshire Childrens Games for the same space.