Aberdeen V Motherwell

SteelmaninOZ

To defend hateleys set pieces slightly, I think the intention is to fizz the ball across the box at about head height, meaning there's a fine line between hitting the first defender, and flying over everyone.

Perhaps we'd have more success if he honed his lob it in about the penalty spot technique?

Like any other player, they get praise when play well and criticised when they have poor games. The difference between anyone else and Hateley is at least they've played well in the odd game or two this season - Hateley hasn't had a good game since the start of 2012. We can't afford to be carrying this type of player.

That is utter nonsense laugh.gif

I'd say the 3-2 win against St Johnstone, 3-2 win against Hibs and the 4-1 win against Aberdeen, just off the top of my head.

Do people think Hateley is worse than Stevie Hammell? If you're going to criticise Hateley for apparently not being able to tackle, not being able to beat a man and not being able to whip in a perfect cross every time then surely Hammell has to come in for the exact same criticisms, not that either deserve it, in my opinion.

• Like 1

Hateley has been poor this season, there is no denying that and it's only natural that he's going to attract criticism as a result.

However, dare I say it, the fact that his father is who he is and has 'Rangers' connections is also a big contributory factor in the abuse that he takes from *some* sections of the Motherwell support. whistling.gif

• Like 2

[/size]

That is utter nonsense laugh.gif

I'd say the 3-2 win against St Johnstone, 3-2 win against Hibs and the 4-1 win against Aberdeen, just off the top of my head.

Do people think Hateley is worse than Stevie Hammell? If you're going to criticise Hateley for apparently not being able to tackle, not being able to beat a man and not being able to whip in a perfect cross every time then surely Hammell has to come in for the exact same criticisms, not that either deserve it, in my opinion.

Felt he had a poor game that day

Hateley has been poor this season, there is no denying that and it's only natural that he's going to attract criticism as a result.

However, dare I say it, the fact that his father is who he is and has 'Rangers' connections is also a big contributory factor in the abuse that he takes from *some* sections of the Motherwell support. whistling.gif

Who his dad is matters not one fuck to how pish folk might think he is. Fed up hearing O. F. pish like this about folks whether they are McGhee, McCall or Hateley You conveniently forget about the love fans had for the Coopers, Russells, and Coynes while pushing your senseless agenda

• Like 2

Who his dad is matters not one fuck to how pish folk might think he is. Fed up hearing O. F. pish like this about folks whether they are McGhee, McCall or Hateley You conveniently forget about the love fans had for the Coopers, Russells, and Coynes while pushing your senseless agenda

Yes I accept that, however I cannot ignore the 'fuck off Hateley ya h*n c^nt'' that I've heard shouted from some folk in the East Stand in recent times aswell as some of the bile posted about both Hateley and McCall on sites like twitter regarding their 'Rangers' connection.

Get this back on topic... Make my weekend to be chanting "sacked in the morning" when we score on Saturday.

I would love it, LOVE IT, if we beat them and got that mealy mouthed old c**t the sack. If there is any justice in the world that is what will happen this weekend. :nod:

Have we worn that this season?

Remember it was our lucky strip for a while, I've got the full kit. :wank:

I believe it is un officially our alternative kit for this season. Remember some chat about this in the Third kit thread at the start of the season where someone official mentioned the blue kit as our go to away kit. The silver kit would be brought out if say we played some yellow and blue team I imagine. Could be completely made up mind but it's at the very least a valid observation.

I believe it is un officially our alternative kit for this season. Remember some chat about this in the Third kit thread at the start of the season where someone official mentioned the blue kit as our go to away kit. The silver kit would be brought out if say we played some yellow and blue team I imagine. Could be completely made up mind but it's at the very least a valid observation.

So unless we play boca juniors, it's unlikely to get another airing.

:lol:

We do seem to have used the petrol blue "3rd strip" as our away strip this season with our "away strip" becoming last seasons away strip.

Not that it matters, technically I'm still wearing the current strip for 7s then.

So unless we play boca juniors, it's unlikely to get another airing.

:lol:

We do seem to have used the petrol blue "3rd strip" as our away strip this season with our "away strip" becoming last seasons away strip.

Not that it matters, technically I'm still wearing the current strip for 7s then.

Always got Shrewsbury town :evilgrin: