Aberdeen V Motherwell

SteelmaninOZ

A mixed bag of results, the worst being the 0-4 defeat in October 2012.

Aye mixed bag against Hibs over the seasons. In that 0-4 defeat we actually played fairly well ironically!!! Hopefully Griffiths gets sent off tomorrow in the Edinburgh Derby or he gets lifted by the police prior to Friday.

Hopefully Griffiths gets sent off tomorrow in the Edinburgh Derby or he gets lifted by the police prior to Friday.

Either would do, although they can appeal against a red card which would mean that he could still be available. Probably better if he got arrested, and sent down for a few months. whistling.gif

Shoutbox has killed the shit out of gameday threads. Pity I can't get Shoutbox on the phone

If you install a browser like Opera, it let's you view the regular site rather than the mobile version. Then you can follow (and post to) Shoutbox.

Can someone who was at the game please tell me how "Dominant" were the sheepys and did Dazza really have a "String of Saves" to "Keep Motherwell in the game">

I can only go by the Stats where we had more posession and they had only 1 shot on Target.

We really dug in today to grind out a 0-0. I don't really think there was much in the game to be honest. Was just coming back from the toilet when we had our penalty shout so can't really comment on weather it was or wasn't. On to Friday night now against Hibs.

We were poor going forward, Ojamaa wasn't at the races, and McFadden gave the ball away very cheaply meaning our attacks kept breaking down. Aberdeen had their chances but were so poor, they never looked like taking them. A draw was probably fair enough but we could perhaps have had a penalty, plus a good chance for Law on the counter, to win it; still a decent point.

Hibs game is pretty big now, hope we can get the ball down and perform back at Fir Park on Friday!

That is one of the worst games I've ever been to in terms of entertainment, but it was always going to be so on a terrible pitch in high winds. Decent point all things considered I suppose but I still think we've created about a dozen clear cut chances in the five games since Faddy signed, which has to be a concern.

If you install a browser like Opera, it let's you view the regular site rather than the mobile version. Then you can follow (and post to) Shoutbox.

Cheers for posting that little gem. Didn't know that. Never been able to set up the polls using the mobile version which has meant waiting until getting back to the laptop before setting up. Should take care of that now for occasions like today where it may be some time after full time before getting home etc.

From watching the highlights it looked like we lived very dangerously at times..

Nicky Law's chance was very very poorly executed indeed. The best chance for either team in the game. He should've done better there.

Huge shout for a penalty at the end. Not of the stonewall variety but still a penalty for me. We would probably have missed it anyway!

I was pretty happy to get out of it with a point.

If you've heard one of Craig Brown's post-match interviews after any of their 0-0's this season you've heard them all. It's exactly the same stuff....better team...created lots of chances.....couldn't finish.....will hammer some team soon...blah....blah...zzzzz

In fairness to the old codger he was right yesterday. They did have most of the game, almost all the chances and poor finishing cost them.

Pretty early on you got a sense that this would be one of those games where you just hope we could dig in, avoid defeat and get down the road. The game was shite. We seemed largely incapable of playing on the surface and were being outmuscled in the air.

I thought we were a bit better in the second half and looked more likely to so something but still little dangerously a couple of times.

Not a bad result. Could have been better and you might argue it was the type of game we should be winning, but given how the game went and that it keeps that run over Aberdeen going in the league a wee while longer I was happy with the draw. Just a pity the Highland teams managed to net towards the end of their games.

That hasn't worked for me.

Depending on what version you use and on what phone, you might have to tweak one of the advanced settings. For Opera Mini you need to go to the Advanced Settings and set User Agent to "desktop". That will make it show regular versions of websites. If you set User Agent to "mobile" you will get the mobile skins.

Huge shout for a penalty at the end. Not of the stonewall variety but still a penalty for me. We would probably have missed it anyway!

It's an almost certainty that we would have missed it had it been awarded. I've lost count of the amount of match changing or potentially match changing spot kicks we've missed in recent years.