Motherwell V Hibernian

SteelmaninOZ

Watching from afar but was that not the best performance at exactly the best time we have seen in years. Every player was superb and Faddy just swings the possession game and unpredictable nature of the attack from the oppositions view. They are screwed Hope more neutrals are encouraged to go and see this stuff. Fantastic.

Can some IT expert post a picture of Higgy's GIRUY to McPake, he fucking shat it when the big man was coming at him, he usually thinks he a ticket tonight but Higgy put the fear into him lol.

Higdon tonight was also excellant by the way, top class target man, great finish and link up play and even though he was kicked around the pitch stood his ground.

This is the best I can find...

8432581_400_400_0_0_fit_6_837cfa89320383437d2bcbf7bf748f4e.jpg

The 4th goal is a great goal too, deflection aside, it was a sumptuous move with patience and precision in spades.

The best thing about it is that McFadden has already spotted Hateley's run before he even receives the ball, so when he does he's able to control, turn, and make the pass in the space where he knows Hateley is going, without needing to look again. There's not many other players in the league with that advance vision and timing.

That was the best i have seen motherwell play in a long time..Faddy was outstanding,1 goal and 3 assists..involved in everything...Higginbothams goal was a belter..goal of the season candidate, as was Faddys...

Top 6 confirmed..now lets get 2nd sorted and another European tour..siwy

1363296311[/url]' post='376717']

I can see Faddy having his best game since coming back, and hopefully his 1st goal in a comfy win. All we need to do is keep the thumb quiet.

Well, it was reasonably comfy, Faddy was exceptional, he scored his 1st goal and you would have hardly knew that the thumb was playing.

Great all round performance, and I love big higgy nearly as much as Faddy

Sadly wasn't at the game, but I'd like to think my absence had something to do with the victory...

What happened with McPake and Higdon like?

McPake went in at a header and raked Higdons back clearly with his boot. As usual ref gave nothing. Booking at least.

McPake raked his studs/knee (I didn't see it properly) down Higdon's back when they went up for a challenge.

Higdon was raging and I take it McPake was casting aspersions on Higgy's weight during the altercations that followed.

Went up for a challenge and McPake put in a naughty one and caught the big fella. First time Ive seen big Higgy riled which is something given the amount of treatment he takes week in week out. Think McPake must have called him fat as well given his response at the goal.

Lets all do the Higdon.

Great performance tonight. Solid performances all over the field. Even when we had to change it round with the injuries we maintained the level and if anything got even better.

Special mention for Tom Hately who I thought was excellent in midfield, big Higgy for being a big useless lump that only scores goals and Carswell who put in another solid show.

MoM by a mile James McFadden. He makes me happy!

What a second half and two of the best goals I can remember seeing. A master class from McFadden. Quite simply I love him. If performances like that from him and the team in general don't encourage floating fans to get along then nothing will.

We are being spoiled at the moment.

I'll post more when I've came back down to earth.

Literally floated home!!