Michael Higdon

El Grew

So very very proud and chuffed for him, the boo boys can now be happy when he now goes else where Davybhoyssmiley.gif that they are .

Give it a rest that patters boring now. A few guys gave him pelters at the start of last season. He's adored now so shove yer negative patter and enjoy his success.

• Like 4

1367792613[/url]' post='381604']

Give it a rest that patters boring now. Quite A few guys gave him pelters at the start of last season. He's adored now so shove yer negative patter and enjoy his success. If it suits

So there were no boo boys even until recently, Was a dig at them not higgy so get off you're high horse and read the post properly. He could be messi and the small minded would still give him stick. I'm sticking up for hi. And fuck the morons and if you can't see that then tough.

Well deserved but think McCall should have won manager of the year. To run Celtic as close as he has this season including beating them twice on a tiny fraction of the budget they have is a massive achievement.

THAT night at Ibrox maybe worked against him

• Like 1

Delighted for the big man , thoroughly deserved . He's faced critiscism , not least from sections of our own support , but this award is the ultimate GIRFUY to all the doubters .

He will quite rightly go down in history as a 'Well legend for his scoring feats this year , and I for one pray he sticks around next year fir more of the same .

I doubt his fellow managers are as narrow minded as some of our fans.

What's narrow minded about it ??

We went there and got cuffed , Allan Johnston took his side there and won in a quarter final

You think that's irrelevant when comparing achievements and deciding who's merited an award over the other ?

Why do you think they went for Johnston over McCall then ? Gingerism ?? Oh it would explain the Neil Lennon thing , maybe you are on to something ....

Highest point total in the SFL.

Highest point total in the SFL and SPL combined

Ramsden Cup Winner, beating Rangers and Partick

First team to win their domestic league

Just like Sevco they are the only full time club in their league , they should have won the league out the park and had they done nothing in the cups I don't think they would have given him it.

He was a worthy winner