Motherwell Vs St Mirren....

Well 4 Europe

Believe it or not this Saturday there's actually going to be a game at Fir Park with a three o'clock kick off, it's been a while. 16th of February to be exact, let's hope with the club trying to encourage folk along with their ticket deal and our recent form we can at least get a few more through the gate.

Good news is that boy Goncalves who has 5 goals in 10 games for Saints has been pulled up for diving by our old pal Vincent Lunny so it looks like he'll miss this one. Sadly he didn't play for them in the last two games and we didn't when either of them anyway. Although in fairness we didn't have a certain Mr.McFadden who adds a whole new dimension to our attack.

Do we go with the same team? I thought it was harsh wee Higgy was dropped at the weekend and although Humphrey had a decent enough game(including an assist) I can't help but feel it's to the detriment of Faddy. He looked far better coming in off the right flank against Hibs than he does when he's stuck wide left. Although he clearly given license to roam it did leave us looking a bit lop sided at times on Saturday.

Anyway I imagine McCall will probably go with the same team, big game this one going into the split. Hopefully we can edge it.

We're due a defeat and seeing as we rarely, if ever play well against this mob then we'll get one on Saturday.

1-0 St.Mirren

I fear this could happen. I've been confident for all the games in our good run apart from Hearts away and I have a totally irrational real bad feeling about Saturday. St Mirren have nothing to play for, are on a good run and are playing with confidence. In saying that we are also on a good run and playing with a lot of confidence and we are better than them.

• Like 1

in case anyone forgets ST holders can bring a friend to this game for free

Spare ticket needs to be claimed (can be done over the phone) before close on Thursday.

We'll hopefully see an extra few hundred come along. Of course, it is relying on people buying into the spirit of the offer which is to bring someone who doesn't usually attend games rather than just give the ticket to someone who usually pays at the gate.

People, do the right thing.

• Like 4

Despite St Mirren never finishing anywhere near us in the league, our head to heads are an even spread of wins, loses and draws and despite the final league placings of the teams, we have never been dominant over them in any season.

Another tough game awaits on Saturday.

If we come out of the blocks quickly & get at them, I think we can win this game comfortably, despite our poor recent record against them.

An early goal seems to be key for us, so hopefully that's what we'll get.

4-1 to the 'Well

St Midden give me the fear. It's very rarely an easy game for us, just due to the way they play, getting right in about us and not letting us play our game. In saying that, my optimism is overriding my logic so I'm saying we'll win 3-1.

Higdon 1st scorer.

St Midden give me the fear. It's very rarely an easy game for us, just due to the way they play, getting right in about us and not letting us play our game.

This. St. Mirren play a system that is great at negating us. Hoping McCall can come up with an inventive way to counteract this (like he did against Aberdeen in the 4 - 1 game), but I reckon it could be a tight battle.

This. St. Mirren play a system that is great at negating us. Hoping McCall can come up with an inventive way to counteract this (like he did against Aberdeen in the 4 - 1 game), but I reckon it could be a tight battle.

As do Dundee....

4-0 - easy! Higdon x2, Law and fuck it Ojamaa!

I've convinced two work colleagues to attend with me. One being a Rangers fan (although his father is a motherwell fan) and the other being an East Fife fan. I' would get them that spare ticket as part of my ST deal but fuck it, they're sold on coming plus they're happy to pay, more money for us.

I reckon it's going to be a 1 - 1 draw unfortunately. We just seem to struggle against St Mirren.

• Like 1