Toddlers

mfcmainstand

When I took my nephew to his first game when he was 3 and he was only interested in when Claret and Amber were coming back on the pitch, I'd complimentary tickets for that one, My Daughters first game I had to pay full child prices, she was 4 and it was the last game last season against Dundee Utd. all she wanted to do was play with all the beach balls. Both are now very much into it and a bit older. Don't take my daughter as much but my Nephew is at most home games.

Hope you Kid has more interest than mine and my Nephew did. Its had work keeping them occupied and watching the game at the same time. I recommend lots of sweets.

Enjoy.

Looking at the prices, would guess it's either £9 or £6 - this is a situation where it may be worth contacting the club to see if there's a possibility of getting a complimentary. I know the club want to maximise income, but these nippers are potentially the Dossers of the future, and why not do everything possible to get the bug of going into them.

5's & under should be free entry anyway IMO

MON RA DOSSERS

Hope you Kid has more interest than mine and my Nephew did. Its had work keeping them occupied and watching the game at the same time. I recommend lots of sweets.

When I was a nipper, it a was all about the Kia-Ora and Chipmunk Crisps.