Post Split Predictions

texanwellfan

If Celtic winning the league at Fir Park means that we can keep Randolph, Higdon, Law or McFadden then I say bring it on? They are going to win the league anyway and they won't get the trophy at Fir Park so what's all the fuss about? PLus we might actually beat them at Fir Park meaning that we get the money and they win the league elswhere.

• Like 1

In fairness to the SPL the fixutres have been decided. They're waiting for broadcasters and police to make confirm them.

in Fairness 'they' told us Monday

*us= the people who pay as much as the broadcasters, in fact dare say, many of 'us' pay twice as the broadcasters get their funding from somewhere too

A week past on Monday they could have worked out the permutations and sat down with the broadcasters to get a broad agreement as to what would happen under the various options, today should have been a rubber stamp meeting dotting the i's and crossing the t's - failing to plan ahead show a certain amount of lack of respect to the fans and a total lack of professionalism - as I said earlier sums up the SPL

We can wait and see if that transpires but what I can say with cast iron certainty is that if it was Rangers who were in our position there is 0% chance they would be facing Celtic home or away in the first game after the split!

That'd be too simple.

What if Celtic have Ross County and we have ICT first after the split, is it possible that the Broadcasters are trying to find a way to show both games but want Celtic's game to be shown 2nd in case there is a Title party?

If Rangers are playing on the 20th at Ipox and this is already scheduled for TV, it could then be down to how they get the two games on Sunday or split Sunday\Monday.

No knowledge, just a thought.

STV news reporting Celtic at home to ICT 1st game then visiting us on the 27th

http://sport.stv.tv/...t-inverness-ct/

Could be a good first fixture for us, if we win Celtic will go for it to give their fans a good title winning day. That'll open up a 6 point gap with only 12 left to play for. All we would need to do is beat ICT to basically take them out of the 2nd place picture.

Lets just hope and pray that Celtic clinch the title before they come here.

It's not a bad set of fixtures but I think we really need to be looking at picking up points in all three away games if we are to finish 2nd. Celtic will beat us regardless of whether they've won the title or not when they face us, we've had our win against them this season and we won't get another. The Ross County and St.Johnstone games could go either way but both are winnable so we've still got a good chance of 2nd.