Dundee United V Motherwell

cameltoe

everybody going to the Cooper tonight - take pictures and tweet them to :

@dundeeunitedfc @ScotFootBlog @pieandbov @TheAwayEnd @arabtrust1909 @DundeeUtdNews

"this is the money you could've had!!" being the caption, that should get a load of RTs and will certainly make journos and other scottish football fans aware of it - im sure there are others too

i'll be in the cooper tonight

• Like 1

maybe part of the united's problem is that we are quite close to their directors box? if we were behind the goals or next to fellow plebs they might not bother.

Why did this get a negative rep?! I am pretty sure this is the actual reason they are not allowing the drums!

• Like 1

Its a shame dundee united arent letting the young guys to take the drum in, really been enjoying the atmosphere at the awsy games i have attended this year.

Personally making a point going to the last three away games. Gutting to think the likes of mcfadden, randolph, higdon & law will move on..

Anyway up at dundee already, weathers great. Looking forward to the game, not usually a fan of friday night football.

United have there injury problems, russells out & they will most likely field a makeshift defence. So fancy we will take all three points. 2-0 higdon x2

Whirlwind start & 2 great goals, outstanding from us.

Lost our flow a bit but 3 important saves from Randolph so happy to go in 2-0 up.

Law & Las not been great so far, hoping they pick it up in the 2nd half. Got to keep MKS in check.

Faddy been immense.

Hopefully an early goal 2nd half to seal it.

Great first half performance away from home. A little bit open which has exposed us a few times at back but thoroughly entertaining. Same again second have (as long as the goals come our way) will do fine!

We have more quality in our team than anybody else in the league, bar Celtic. Stuart McCall deserves immense credit for bringing in Faddy, Higdon, Law and Ojamma to add to what was already there and also for the work ethic he has instilled to the team.

and also for the work ethic he has instilled to the team.

This stood out for me tonight!

Hutchison and others throwing themselves in front of balls at 3-0, and the high pressing we were doing in the 1st half!

Steven Thomson, Darren Jackson, Lorraine Kelly, GIRFUY!!!

Delighted to stiff them after the drum/flags fiasco , and the enforced £2 pay hike for those who went.

Delighted to see Henrik on the scoresheet.

Delighted wi the 3pts.

Delighted wi the cushion over ICT.

Overall , I'm just fuckin delighted!

Great 3pts tonight, 3 good goals.

What can you say about big Higgy the donkey biggrin.gif

Fantastic team performance, everyone giving their all.

Think back to the 3-3 at Pittodrie earlier in the season, we showed the steel tonight that we didn't show then, shows how far this group have come since then.

Seem to remember someone on here saying our season was over after that game & here we are on the verge of looking out our passports for another European adventure. Times are good thumbup.gif

Off to Mansfield v Wrexham tomorrow, hoping to see a win for Stags to seal promotion & cap off a great weekend of football!

• Like 1

Another fabulous away win and Michael Higdon's 2 goals were sheer class... :notworthy: Yes we had some defending to do and Randolph was great as usual. 2nd half i was a tad concerned we didn't bring on Carswell earlier to bolster our midfield but hey what do i know. :rolleyes: Anyway well done everyone and the fans who made the trip up were superb too. Happy days. :thumbup: