Dundee United V Motherwell

cameltoe

Excellent performance and 3 points. Had to work really hard foe it second half but we stood firm and got what we deserved. This team continues to grow. Its a pleasure to be a Well dan right now!

Great result. Higdons first was a belter. Glad ojamaa also got on the scoresheet.

Thought it was a fantastic turnout by the 'well support considering all the keech with the drum & flag issue and it being a live tv game on friday night.

Thoroughly enjoyed that the night, great goals, brilliant. Spoiled a wee bit by a couple of tossers in front of me in the upper tier giving McCall abuse late on 'cos we weren't getting tight enough late on. They were so angry with him and for McCall have to turn and tell the "c•nt to fuck off" is not right. I was raging. What are these folk like when we're getting humped regularly and fighting relegation

Thoroughly enjoyed that the night, great goals, brilliant. Spoiled a wee bit by a couple of tossers in front of me in the upper tier giving McCall abuse late on 'cos we weren't getting tight enough late on. They were so angry with him and for McCall have to turn and tell the "c•nt to fuck off" is not right. I was raging. What are these folk like when we're getting humped regularly and fighting relegation

Vincent Lunny and Neil Lennon will be listening to reruns of the game with the volume up at 11 as we speak.

What a start we got off to!! Just like the last time at Tannadice actually.

We had to dig in after that and Randolph had a few great blocks.

Higdons 2nd was a brilliant goal aswell but when Utd pulled one back I feared the worst. You would think at 3-0 the game is over but I always have a fear that the losing team then find some extra belief from somewhere.

This Motherwell team is made of stern stuff though and an apparent real drive and determination.

I thought our bookings were harsh.

What a phenomenal season with so many great individual players. I hope they can finish the job and clinch 2nd as they deserve it.

i was gonna go to the game but decided to go to the cooper instead to watch it,but i have to say great credit to the fans that were there yous certainly made yourself's heard and gave the team great backing thumbup.gif.thats a massive 3 points for us and to the fella at utd that banned the drum GIRFUY

• Like 1

Supervisor ordering stewards outside to search every person as well.

I noticed this too, however it stopped after a short while. Searches took place on the street and not on private property. Home fans were not being searched.

Interestingly, the notice of rules and regulations stated that excessive noise eg use of transistor radios was not acceptable. Presumably that includes drums and other musical instruments. What about singing or shouting? Certainly the PR system was loud enough.

On the park a great evening with some tremendous goals. United fans moaned and whined from start to finish as usual.

I'm still on a high after that result last night. We have so much class in our team just now and our form since losing in Dingwall has been championship winning form. 3rd at least is pretty much guaranteed. A win in Inverness is pretty much all we need now in my opinion.

By the way I think we can put the so called "live telly hoodoo" and "Friday night hoodoo" myths to bed eh?

I can't remember the last time we lost a game on the Telly yes.gif.