Dundee United V Motherwell

cameltoe

Changed days from when the only time we could win a TV game was when it was on Alba! Fantastic show, little nervy at times after they scored but overall back-to-front sold. All we need to do is simply match Inverness points-wise. We deserve second, no-one can argue with that.

Saw the goals on Sky News sport report just before 6 this am. After some lengthy drivel about John Terry, their Report went a bit like this ................... "Motherwell secured a 3-1 win at Tannadice last night. The home side took the lead as early as the 2nd minute and never looked back. bla bla bla. This now means that Utd must beat St Mirren next week to avoid relegation"

I hate incompetent journalism.

3 great goals tho :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

1366407698[/url]' post='379777']

Thoroughly enjoyed that the night, great goals, brilliant. Spoiled a wee bit by a couple of tossers in front of me in the upper tier giving McCall abuse late on 'cos we weren't getting tight enough late on. They were so angry with him and for McCall have to turn and tell the "c•nt to fuck off" is not right. I was raging. What are these folk like when we're getting humped regularly and fighting relegation

That's shocking.

I would have had a word with them myself but if not identify them to Leanne and try them get banned from games.

• Like 3