Live Screening Of Tomorrows Game

Bop

Worth pointing out again that all individual correspondence sent to Utd so far has been ignored. Did anyone from here send an email/letter and receive a response?

I think thats also worth pointing out to the media. What a shocking way for any organisation to treat its customers.

I think thats also worth pointing out to the media. What a shocking way for any organisation to treat its customers.

Yes, most places, shops, restaurants, sports centres, cinemas.... Will have some sort of complaints procedure. Football is only a business when it suits, not when it comes to customer service it appears. (Excluding MFC obviously :) )

On the complaints side of things, even though its only a couple of quid, anyone stung by DUFC can contact trading standards as they quoted one price, then charged another. Illegal I believe. Gerrit right up them. If only for the silence they are maintaining, arrogant tw@ts

To be fair to Utd on that point, it does seem like they had notice of the bottom tier being closed online in advance, it just wasn't communicated well.

Even if they hadn't, provided the higher price was on display at the turnstile when you got there, I highly doubt there'd any legal case to answer, as no money had changed hands at that point.

• 2 months later...

Dundee United have announced a partnership with a new stewarding company, replacing the clowns responsible for ruining many an away day for well fans in the past. Great to see the initiative of the guys behind the HHES group has made some sort of positive impact. Will hopefully improve the situation at Tannadice as it's a decent away day when you're not being treated like shite.

Scottish Cup in 1992??? Felt like that chant went on for at least half an hour!!

92? -the Vile h*n knocked us out - 1993/94 maybe.

Softy (?) last minute equaliser, me falling over three rows of seats, ending upside down and bruised to buggery. Ah...they were the days....

The two OG's game was the week before the Cup game was it not?

Spot on. can always remember the huge well support with no pre-planning cheering the united team onto the park in the cup game as a thank you for the two own goals the previous week. The sieb chant was tremendous went on for about 30 minutes, big sieb was a superb player for us. Can remember him claiming a cross at parkhead at the edge of the penalty box then getting up wanting to knock fuck out of Pat Mcginly, good times.

• Like 1