2013 - 2014 Ins & Outs

Mad Dog

I think Carswell will be a big player for us next season. Really like the look of the player hes developing in to.

Agree 100% Bop. He is starting to develop into a class act.

Think we need a bit more creativity in the middle if we lose Law and I don't think Lawson is that, he is more of a holding ball winner. Agree with others that Vigurs would be a shout.

Suprised that we are not getting some guys from down South rather than, ok'ish players from the SPL. Shopping down there has worked for us in the past.

Higdon was an OK'ish SPL player when we signed him :) However, depending on how many we lose, I expect we'll see a few guys from down south come in too.

I think a lot of how Carswell gets on may depend on Lasley's fitness next season. There have been a few times this season (especially in the past few weeks) when he's looked a little less sharp than previously, nothing instantly to get worried about but enough to get you thinking that he's perhaps on the decline. I love him to bits, though, before the boo boys set on me!

We do need a replacement for Law (Harkins?) but I wouldn't be averse to letting Carswell fill that role, at least for the short term.

Fun and games, as ever.

Does anyone know what the story with Devlin is? He was doing pretty well at Stenny, wasn't he?

Pal was suggesting he might be on his way back to Dumbarton at the end of the season. I'd presumed that if Hateley and Saunders were leaving then we'd be looking at bumping him up to at least a squad player.

Sure his injury has effected his quality somewhat? Nothing a little rehab won't fix, but I think that's reasoning behind his lack of appearances in the top two age groups.

Yeah, no doubt, I just wondered really whether anyone had any idea whether he was going to be here or released, or if he was even under contract, cause I've not a scoob.

If were looking at League 2 down south,there's a couple of interesting potential replacements for Law. Alan Judge of Notts County & Marlon Pack of Cheltenham are both on frees,Pack would require a fee as he is under 23, UNLESS he moved cross border. Both looking to progress higher, both in pfa team of the year + both would be a surprise if we pulled it off. Now where we heard that before?

If were looking at League 2 down south,there's a couple of interesting potential replacements for Law. Alan Judge of Notts County & Marlon Pack of Cheltenham are both on frees,Pack would require a fee as he is under 23, UNLESS he moved cross border. Both looking to progress higher, both in pfa team of the year + both would be a surprise if we pulled it off. Now where we heard that before?

Good shouts both of them.!!

hopefully we see some players from down south arrive we had some great success doing that in recent times,if the holding role is up for grabs then surely carswell is in pole position rather than any new signing

A wee surmise of the 2012 - 2013 squad

G O A L K E E P E R S

12. Lee HOLLIS - Contracted to 2014

43. Ross STEWART - Contract details not known

D E F E N D E R S

3. Stevie HAMMELL - Contracted to 2014

5. Shaun HUTCHINSON - Contracted to 2014

6. Tom HATELEY - Offered new contract

15. Simon RAMSDEN - Contracted to 2015

19. Fraser KERR - Offered new contract

26. Zane FRANCIS-ANGOL - Contracted to 2015

30. Adam CUMMINS - Contracted to 2015