2013 - 2014 Ins & Outs

Mad Dog

Ramsden signing would be a very good piece of business. I feel we are only just starting to see the best of him after a few niggly injuries earlier in the season. Its also no coincidence that Big Hutch has started to come onto a game since Ramsden hit some form.

Aye, it may be because I'm a telly supporter now, but I never really see Ramsden do much wrong, which is kind of the minimum you expect from a centre half. Hope he can stay fit and keep it up!

Just seen that hearts are trying to Sign David Goodwillie he could potentially be a good player for us

No thanks with that one, he is an obnoxious wee fud, couple of good seasons at Tannadice then found out big time at Blackburn, he would be a waste of a wage, and would offer nothing better than we have just now with Higdon or Ojamma (assuming they are both here next season).

1368793950[/url]' post='382969']

No thanks with that one, he is an obnoxious wee fud, couple of good seasons at Tannadice then found out big time at Blackburn, he would be a waste of a wage, and would offer nothing better than we have just now with Higdon or Ojamma (assuming they are both here next season).

This.... And the fact that he attracts trouble off the pitch, we don't need any more of that Pish.

Malpas said he was a bottom end of the SPL player and wasn't good enough for us.

I don't think he was far wrong to be honest. McCourt has shown little bits of skill in flashes for Celtic, but he's nowhere near good enough to claim a regular place in any top SPL side.

He's only afforded his cult status among the Celtic support because of his nationality and religion.

McCourt has got tremendous ability, it's his fitness that is in question.

If he was playing regular matches, which he's never had at Celtic, it might make the world of different for him.

I think he'd be worth looking at but only with some careful consideration.

McCourt has got tremendous ability, it's his fitness that is in question.

If he was playing regular matches, which he's never had at Celtic, it might make the world of different for him.

If stories of his personal life vices of smoking & drinking are true then no amount of games would have made any difference. I simply don't see him as someone we should be looking to take a gamble on. He won't come cheap, and that money could be used strengthening elsewhere in the squad.

If stories of his personal life vices of smoking & drinking are true then no amount of games would have made any difference. I simply don't see him as someone we should be looking to take a gamble on. He won't come cheap, and that money could be used strengthening elsewhere in the squad.

Stories are often that, stories. Think of all the stories you used to hear about Ritchie Foran and yet he was and still is an excellent professional.

People in the game will know more about the truth concerning Paddy McCourt than internet message boards.

Stories are often that, stories. Think of all the stories you used to hear about Ritchie Foran and yet he was and still is an excellent professional.

People in the game will know more about the truth concerning Paddy McCourt than internet message boards.

That's true, but how many managers has he worked under at Celtic? None of them saw fit ( :evilgrin: ) to give him a good run in the 1st team for a reason. I don't think all of them were blind to his abilities, were they? There must be a reason why he didn't get a crack?

Aye right .......look at the shite we r in now because of short term contracts Hope we have learned the lesson

What do you suggest we do, force players to sign longer than 3 year deals?

Aye right .......look at the shite we r in now because of short term contracts Hope we have learned the lesson

if ramsden plays well enough next season to attract the attention of other clubs it will be a minor miracle. the guy is in his 30s and injury prone throughout his career - including his time with us - a one year deal with a handshake that he'll get another one if he performs should be more than enough for him.

look at how we were stung giving omar a two year deal when he would have bitten our hand off for one.

Why would you force anyone to sign a contract ? We are looking for some stability and one year contracts dont do that do they Not long ago the club was being slated for sort term contractsHand shakes dont work in football only signed contracts

Why would you force anyone to sign a contract ? We are looking for some stability and one year contracts dont do that do they Not long ago the club was being slated for sort term contractsHand shakes dont work in football only signed contracts

where is ramsden going to go for a two year contract? i would be very surprised if he wouldn't have taken a one year deal off us again.

Aye but your missing the point if we give out aload of one year contracts we are going to be in this position every year .Loads of first team out of contract and no stability and a clamour to get new players in