2013 - 2014 Ins & Outs

Mad Dog

Good spot!

In all seriousness, is there any point in indulging in these rumours? It has long been established that this forum has more than its fair share of "ghouls" (chronic patter btw) who would be more than happy to give their fellow 'Well fans a bum steer for kicks. As far as I'm concerned, nobody has signed for anyone until I either hear them say it themselves or see a photo of them in the Motherwell Times holding a scarf above their head.

Good spot!

In all seriousness, is there any point in indulging in these rumours? It has long been established that this forum has more than its fair share of "ghouls" (chronic patter btw) who would be more than happy to give their fellow 'Well fans a bum steer for kicks. As far as I'm concerned, nobody has signed for anyone until I either hear them say it themselves or see a photo of them in the Motherwell Times holding a scarf above their head.

Peter Leven in the next edition of the Motherwell Times do for you?

Good spot!

wellwe_13_280x390_1234024a.jpg

Ahem...

Any news/rumours/idea if you'll be getting Kallum Higginbotham back?

Don't think it's a goer. I think they are looking to move him out with a fee.

Not sure about this Elliott Ward rumour. That's not so much a drop in wages as falling off the north face of the Eiger.

It's the old strip because it's an old photo. This is the guy we unveiled as being on loan but then couldn't get because he'd played for two clubs already that season.

So, Mr Bragg - good point, well made.

Ah I see..... In that case good shout Mr Bragg

samson signed for killie as they offered him a longer deal and im pretty sure he stays down that way so they were always favourites to get him,from what i heard mccall was interested in harkins but we never made him an offer and it seems mcnamara was the main reason that paton chose utd.imo there 3 average players so im glad theyve went elsewhere

This comment is redundant as Killie train at the Science Parks in Bearsden.