2013 - 2014 Ins & Outs

Mad Dog

Football is no different to other life experiences. We all as individuals be it as supporters or managers see different qualities in others. The names in your second para would seem to suggest "qualities" is not the correct use of that word. As an example Kerkar played in the trial that Broon set up and I personally thought he was one of the better if not best player that night and had promise.

Football is no different to other life experiences. We all as individuals be it as supporters or managers see different qualities in others. The names in your second para would seem to suggest "qualities" is not the correct use of that word. As an example Kerkar played in the trial that Broon set up and I personally thought he was one of the better if not best player that night and had promise.

kerkar got a contract at rangers because he was bougherra's mate.

Just received this email from the club

Motherwell FC are today delighted to confirm former Ross County midfielder Iain Vigurs has signed a two-year deal at Fir Park.

Vigurs' date=' along with Paul Lawson, was a standout for the Dingwall club last season as they recorded a top-six finish in their first year in the top flight.

The 25-year old started his professional career with Elgin before moving to Inverness Caledonian Thistle in 2006. He was with Caley for three years before moving across the Kessock Bridge to join the Staggies in 2009.

He enjoyed a productive stint at Victoria Park, including a Scottish Cup runners-up medal in 2010 and a SFL1 Championship in 2011/12.

Steelmen boss Stuart McCall has managed to fend off competition for his signature from both north and south of the border as the club continues its summer recruitment plan.

Speaking exclusively to MFC TV, Vigurs said: “I am absolutely delighted to be joining, Motherwell are a massive club who did so well last season.

“The club has a good fan base and a good manager in Stuart McCall; he was a big pull in me coming here and I am excited about working with him.

“Motherwell as a whole has a good reputation, I have heard nothing but good things and I just can’t wait to get the season started now.

Chief Executive Leeann Dempster added: “We are delighted we have managed to recruit both Iain and Paul for next season.

“Obviously this is a summer of change at Fir Park but with that comes a lot of excitement and Iain’s signing typifies the caliber of player we are looking to bring in for our European and domestic campaign.

“In partnership with the manager, we are working through a list of targets and we are hoping to announce more new signings soon.”

Watch his first interview as a Motherwell player only on MFC TV[/quote']

Good news, Didn't see too much of County last season but what I did see, Vigurs was involved in the majority of it.

Also like the line in the statement, 'Hoping to announce more signings soon'' ... seems there might be a few more arrivals (or contract renewals) being announced in the next wee while!

'Flow did say on Twitter this morning that it was going to be a busy day… :whistling:

Yea, he's just said ''Excited more players will be coming soon too'' on Twitter about 20 minutes ago.

Doubt we'll hear anything else today as they would probably have done a double announcement but maybe before the end of the week we'll be able to rule out playing in a 7-a-side league next season yes.gif

• Like 1

A guy from down south told me its either ourselves or Caley looking at a player called Sam Clucas of Hereford (previously of Leicester)

He's a young left winger who's also had experience in the Glenn Hoddle Academy.

Sky Sports are claiming he's going to sign for Mansfield, but the guy's pretty sure he's heading north. Not saying it's a definite link to us, but the fact he's young, playing in the english leagues and in a position we're looking to strengthen it could possibly be a name that pops up in the papers one day.

Best part of the e mail.

Speaking exclusively to MFC TV, Vigurs said: "I am absolutely delighted to be joining, Motherwell are a massive club who did so well last season.

:thumbup:

Pretty sure he said 'Muverwell are a massive club' dodgy chookter accent.

Welcome aboard though Iain, look forward to you rattling a few in next season thumbup.gif

• Like 1

Delighted with this signing.

Got a couple of mates from Dingwall. They reckon we have a great player. "Silky and weighs in with some goals". Sounds like thats Laws position covered.

Looking forward to future announcements. Hopefully before the weekend.

Faddy Faddy Faddy Faddy.......