2013 - 2014 Ins & Outs

Mad Dog

Lee has been in and around the Scotland setup for a few years at under 17/19 level. One of my mates who is a coach with Scotland always said he's a cracking prospect.

Surprised we've never seen him get a run out as of yet. Was in the last Scotland under 19 call up.

Surprised we've never seen him get a run out as of yet. Was in the last Scotland under 19 call up.

I think his injury set that back a bit. He was around the fringes of the first team prior to that. Hoping he gets more of chance this season.

I see Vigurs as a replacement for Law and Lawson a replacement for Jennings. All we need now is a pacey right winger and a big striker.

That's the way I see it. I don't think there will be any radical altering of our system. Vigurs will play left, Lawson and Lasley in the centre and a yet to be announced on the right.

i dont rate that jamie macdonald hes always struck me as a bit of a bombscare,they do have some good younger players like walker and mchattie but i doubt neither would come to us.it shows how bad hearts are right now that there isnt many players that instantly come to mind as potential signings

1371137799[/url]' post='386298']

Nope defo not him, Smiths hairdo should be an easy yin for auld fogies, now if I said Arctic Monkeys ye'd get a pass for no' having a clue but The Smiths FFS?

Are you talking about the lad that played once against St Mirren, that we signed from Junior football.........can't remember his name.......tall, dark hair........Martin Grehan. Came from Dundonald Bluebell.

imagejpeg