2013 - 2014 Ins & Outs

Mad Dog

Football rumours website taken with a pinch of salt but its saying another bid from a Championship team for Hutch with McManus lined up as his replacement. Also agree Miller staying at Carlisle heard they had changed deal to a 2 year and he was happy to stay.

Football rumours website taken with a pinch of salt but its saying another bid from a Championship team for Hutch with McManus lined up as his replacement. Also agree Miller staying at Carlisle heard they had changed deal to a 2 year and he was happy to stay.

Could live with McManus for Hutchinson if it meant a decent fee allowing us scope to bring a couple more players in...

McManus was overly maligned, bit of a thug at times and not exactly silky skill wise but pretty solis central defender who again with the usual proviso of so long as he essentially fit and not completely rusty he'd be a quality addition.

More likely to land somewhere they can pay him more than we can however as he is only 30, has international caps, champions league experience etc.

He's hardly the best defender in the world but people need to get a grip if they think we can do any better. He has plenty experience at international and champions league level and would be a brilliant signing.

lol arguing about a mibbe player linked from the football rumours site..:rolleyes:

Arguing? Wow. A proper argument must seem like a war to you.

fo·rum (fôrprime.gifschwa.gifm, fomacr.gifrprime.gif-)n. pl. fo·rums also fo·ra (fôrprime.gifschwa.gif, fomacr.gifrprime.gifschwa.gif) 1.

a. The public square or marketplace of an ancient Roman city that was the assembly place for judicial activity and public business.

b. A public meeting place for open discussion.

c. A medium for open discussion or voicing of ideas, such as a newspaper, a radio or television program, or a website.

2. A public meeting or presentation involving a discussion usually among experts and often including audience participation.

3. A court of law; a tribunal.

Although section 2 is way off amongst us!

• Like 3

You neglected to mention we played the worst 90 minutes of football I've ever seen from a Motherwell side in the first European match.

I don't think we want to see anything like that again.

But yeah, it's still early.

I wouldn't put that down to transfers. A team of Fraser, Saunders, Craigan, Reynolds, Hammell, Lasley, Forbes, Murphy, McGarry, O'Brien and Sutton should have comfortably beaten Llanelli.

• Like 1

Arguing? Wow. A proper argument must seem like a war to you.

fo·rum (fôrprime.gifschwa.gifm, fomacr.gifrprime.gif-)n. pl. fo·rums also fo·ra (fôrprime.gifschwa.gif, fomacr.gifrprime.gifschwa.gif) 1.

a. The public square or marketplace of an ancient Roman city that was the assembly place for judicial activity and public business.

b. A public meeting place for open discussion.

c. A medium for open discussion or voicing of ideas, such as a newspaper, a radio or television program, or a website.

2. A public meeting or presentation involving a discussion usually among experts and often including audience participation.

3. A court of law; a tribunal.

Although section 2 is way off amongst us!

:blink: wtf..!! :lol: Maybe need to check a dictionary or thesaurus next time I post

• Like 1

Well seeing its close season and folk are bored without the footy. Can you give it a rest tickle pickle. This is an in's and outs thread and should be for just that not you trying to get a reaction to every post you make !!

• Like 3

Well seeing its close season and folk are bored without the footy. Can you give it a rest tickle pickle. This is an in's and outs thread and should be for just that not you trying to get a reaction to every post you make !!

Ach, give him a break. He's excited now that he's learned how to cut and paste his google search results.

• Like 1

If we managed to get McManus without breaking our wage structure it would be a terrific signing.

You never know -

“This has been the hardest year of my career, mainly because my family have been in Scotland and I’ve been down the road. Right now, I will go wherever will be the best opportunity for my career.

“A lot of players who have gone down south are now back in Scotland, like Faddy, Boydie and Kevin Thomson. So I’m open-minded.

“Ideally, I’d like to stay in England or go abroad but I’m not ruling anything out. I might get a phone call from left field and fancy it.

http://tiny.cc/r110yw

Bit off topic, but his knee to the back of Jim Hamilton 20 seconds into the new season somehow escaping a booking was one of the worst refereeing decisions I've ever seen.

Would defo take him if Hutchy goes mind