2013 - 2014 Ins & Outs

Mad Dog

Thanks for that noah dosser, a good summary for those (myself included) who don't see much of the u20s.

If we keep McFadden and kerr, I can't see us bringing in more than another 2. I'm happy for Sutton to be our main striker with McHugh, Erwin and Moore vying for ojammas spot. Erwin and Moore sound fairly promising and for me, McHugh has shown he can hold his own and possibly develop into a decent player. Not saying he's going to be our next million pound asset but certainly a solid enough spl player which is why I reckon he got his extension.

A keeper and pacy winger should be the priority.

Moore and Erwin are indeed strikers, Moore is a bit of a Dougie Arnott type whilst Erwin is more Adebayor like (not for one minute saying as good or the same but merely offering a similar type player for illustration) Murray is Hutchie like but maybe a bit more skillful but not just as much of a beast.

erwin's build reminds me of a young lee mcculloch.

I hope we sign Fraser Kerr and he has a beast of a season. For obvious reasons like I hope whoever plays for us plays well but it's amazing how so many people never learn to not write players off.

He's a young player who had a few mares last season, plenty of top players have had bad spells and went onto much better things. Martyn Corrigan went from boo boy to cult here in that very same role. Don't assume it can't happen again, McCall sees him more closely than most and if he wants to sign him I'm sure it's because he sees potential.

if faddy was even thinking about coming back should he not have just turned up at pre season training and just said he wasn't sure what he was going to do about signing

then he could have kept up his fitness ready for where ever he ends up we would have given him training facilities cause he helped us to a 2nd finish instead he will be sittin in the house waitin on a phone call !!!!!!!

I hope we sign Fraser Kerr and he has a beast of a season. For obvious reasons like I hope whoever plays for us plays well but it's amazing how so many people never learn to not write players off.

He's a young player who had a few mares last season, plenty of top players have had bad spells and went onto much better things. Martyn Corrigan went from boo boy to cult here in that very same role. Don't assume it can't happen again, McCall sees him more closely than most and if he wants to sign him I'm sure it's because he sees potential.

i agree but i don't think he has what it takes to play right back week in week out. there may be a centrehalf in there.

if faddy was even thinking about coming back should he not have just turned up at pre season training and just said he wasn't sure what he was going to do about signing

then he could have kept up his fitness ready for where ever he ends up we would have given him training facilities cause he helped us to a 2nd finish instead he will be sittin in the house waitin on a phone call !!!!!!!

Faddy could sign a minute before the window closes IMHO .Faddy :notworthy:

But If the income is dropping then there can't be a limit on how much you cut back can there?

I don't like the cut backs but as long as income is falling there is no real choice.

As for McHugh, someone said that McHugh has scored more goals for us than he's had starts. That's not a bad record to be honest. I would like to judge him after about 10 starts than 10-20 minutes in games given that some of them may be over by the time he's on the park.

Isn't that exactly how Daley was judged although he was given even less time on the park but it was still considered by most to be enough evidence he was pish. Not saying he was good but was never gonna get a chance to impress with the pitiful amount on time he had on the pitch.

Isn't that exactly how Daley was judged although he was given even less time on the park but it was still considered by most to be enough evidence he was pish. Not saying he was good but was never gonna get a chance to impress with the pitiful amount on time he had on the pitch.

Nonsense

Omar Daley got 12 starts (11 in league) and 15 sub appearances in his first season ,

Same season Bob got 3starts (1in league)

Season after

Omar had 3 starts bob had 2,

Omar got plenty time in his first season to prove himself, and he did as a work shy lazy runt, I'd probably not say he was pish as his capability was there he just wasn't interested,

Bob, deserves his contract and probably deserves more of a chance, he's never hid, always stepped up when asked, delivered more often than not, and sat patiently watching a number of imposters get game time over him

• Like 1

1372438547[/url]' post='387711']

good signing. sutton will score 15 goals next season no problem. think back to his goals in the win over celtic, the comeback at tynecastle, the cup quarter final at tannadice and the semi, he has the ability and being back at fir park will hopefully revitalize him.

in his two years at hearts he had to deal with paulo sergio who didn't give him a chance and mcglynn who is an utter tool and made those comments about him in a press conference. he should be desperate to get back playing and prove a point, i expect to see a hungry player.

we still need a goalie, a right back not named frazer, a right winger, another striker and probably another attacker who can play wing or up front for a bit of cover. so at least another 5 players and a replacement for hutchy if he goes.

Sorry if I dis-regard your opinion on strikers Steelboythumbup.gif

• Like 4

Shouts of Neil Alexander. Something I dont see happening as Neilson is supposedly a done deal and Alexanders house is up for sale in Milgavie, so surely hes looking for a move down south!?

So, unlikely.

Alexander who was on £11,000 a week? The very same man who turned down an offer of £10,000 a week because it was only a year contract and he wanted to know he'd be employed long term.

Yeah, okay.

:help:

Noticed on twitter that Paul Quinn hasn't signed new contract with Doncaster ,could be a perfect replacement for hateley

If he's not happy with the money on offer there, no chance we could afford him. Which is a shame because I'd love him back. Non starter though, I reckon...

On his own I would have taken a risk on Kyle but I think him and Sutton are a bit similar. We did so well last season because so many of our forward players had pace, another lumbering slow striker is not now the answer in my book.