2013 - 2014 Ins & Outs

Mad Dog

According to Sun, McManus to go on trial with Hibs next week.

Meanwhile, a couple of trialists will play in a closed doors game against Morton today. Anyone know the details? DP? Time?

I would assume that means we obviously we could not meet his wage demands/expectations. Would rather that than run at a loss again next season. Either that or McCall saw him train for a week and thought better of it. Probably the former.

Also read that Middlesborough are trying to offload Scott MacDonald as he is still on £30k a week !!!! WTF.....

We still need a few players in as the squad was supposedly thin last year. So far it is 6 or 7 players down after the sumer so far. I believe we have a good midfield and reasonable defence, but still missing that creativity and possibly another striker, depending on whether Faddy comes back or not.

I would assume that means we obviously we could not meet his wage demands/expectations. Would rather that than run at a loss again next season. Either that or McCall saw him train for a week and thought better of it. Probably the former.

Also read that Middlesborough are trying to offload Scott MacDonald as he is still on £30k a week !!!! WTF.....

We still need a few players in as the squad was supposedly thin last year. So far it is 6 or 7 players down after the sumer so far. I believe we have a good midfield and reasonable defence, but still missing that creativity and possibly another striker, depending on whether Faddy comes back or not.

I would assume that he wants to see the Hibs set up and train with them for a week while our squad are in Spain.

Glass half full/Glass half empty cheers.gif

:cheers: oohhhh no our poor new goalie is the spitting image of STEELBOY how can we tell the difference??????? what do you think special / fatcalf or is it my mind playing tricks ??

There is a resemblance, he'll be fine once he puts his woolly hat on though. Unless steelboy decides to copy him and wear yin as well :thumbup:

Wouldn't believe anything on that transfer rumours site.

Still hoping Faddy signs on but will wait until it actually happens before I get excited. (This time!)

No chance Scott McDonald will be coming back.

So Faddy has travelled with the squad to Spain. Is anyone reading anything into that?

Depends who's paying his way, I suppose. But even if he's doing it himself just to keep himself fit and generally lend his experience, you'd have to think he wouldn't be bothering if re-signing was totally out of the question.