2013 - 2014 Ins & Outs

Mad Dog

I'm sure Luc Nijholt ended up there at one point IIRC, if that's any help…

EDIT: Nah, it wisnae him, but I'm sure one of our players did.

They're a pretty mediocre team though, albeit by Dutch standards… usually finish bottom half of the league, have never won a major trophy, and haven't played in Europe since 2008. I'm sure it's probably a nice place to live and work, but it's certainly a bit of an unusual choice for the big man.

Nijholt went to FC Utrecht when he left us..we played them over there in Oct 98 as part of the deal as i recall...good Well support there that day

Good moves for both lads.

Think the Dutch style will suit big Mikey, ball on the deck and into feet!

Working with Adams I think will bring on Saunders, hopefully he will get plenty of game time. Would love to see him progress to a right good level and I think he has the ability to Definately do so.

Says on sky sports news app that Norwich have rejected a bid from Chelsea for Ruddy. Hes certainly doing well for himself - but i always rated randolph more (when at us). Stil,would be amazing to see a former player turn out for the likes of Chelsea!

1373301772[/url]' post='388539']

Good luck to him, hope he sets the league alight.

Is our bet still on then?!!!!! wink.gif And yes absolutely!!!! Good luck to the big lad I really hope he does himself proud!!!!

Is our bet still on then?!!!!! wink.gif And yes absolutely!!!! Good luck to the big lad I really hope he does himself proud!!!!

Here we go:

"The reason we were in that position in thefirst place was the buffoon we had in charge up until January where we werelucky if we picked up 20 points. Since losing at Peterborough on 3rdJanuary I think we lost 5 games and were a completely different team. I’m happyto wager you £20 to the charity of your choice that we don’t finish in thebottom 5 this coming season."

Sounds good to me, looks like I need to buy a new spacebar on my phone though :D

I'm a PSV fan, so I know NEC well.

They are a mid table side, Jimmy Caulderwood was their coach in the late 90's. He's actually still very with regarded by many of those in the Netherlands.

I'm sure Higdon will fare well as the spearhead in a 4-3-3 formation, which two close supporting attackers.