2013 - 2014 Ins & Outs

Mad Dog

craig reid looks a real prospect. Relegated with qots two seasons ago and managed to ship five goals to dundee last season in the cup.

This better be a wind up.

No wind-up, he is signing a 2year deal!! Not sure what you're getting your knickers in a twist about though.

I have no idea how good he is, and neither do you.

• Like 1

craig reid looks a real prospect. Relegated with qots two seasons ago and managed to ship five goals to dundee last season in the cup.

This better be a wind up.

Scott McDonald - punted out by AFC Wimbledon, failed in multiple trials, thinking of giving up on football, Dundee Utd told him he was too small/unfit/overweight - Look at what he done for us

Henrik Ojamma - released by Derby, played in some random league in Germany, played with a randon Finnish team - came to play for us, now he's going to play Champions Lge football

We need to give people a chance and see them play before you say they are shite

:dash2:

No wind-up, he is signing a 2year deal!! Not sure what you're getting your knickers in a twist about though.

I have no idea how good he is, and neither do you.

dunfermline and dundee have highlighted the gap between the first and the spl. Ross county only kicked on when they got rid of most of their haddy first division defenders. St mirren almost got relegated because lennon thought he could use cowdenbeath players.

If you playing for a team that got relegated from the 1st duvision recently chances are you're shite.

I'm genuinely excited by the signings Stuart McCall has already made and looks like making.

Of course, none of us knows how any of them will turn out. However, given the fact that the majority of our better players have left and we seem to have replaced most of them with what appears to be similar quality for less money, has left me delighted.

Just give us the icing on the cake Stuart. Go on.......

Scott McDonald - punted out by AFC Wimbledon, failed in multiple trials, thinking of giving up on football, Dundee Utd told him he was too small/unfit/overweight - Look at what he done for us

Henrik Ojamma - released by Derby, played in some random league in Germany, played with a randon Finnish team - came to play for us, now he's going to play Champions Lge football

you've pulled out two trialists from the last ten years. How many bodies have we had in that time that didn't work out?

We should obviously always be on the lookout for gems to compliment the squad but when we're needing guys to put a starting lineup on the field there should be a bit more planning going on. What if all the trialists turn out to be pish which is what usually happens?

I think we are paying the price for mccall's daliance with sheff utd followed by the scotland trip followed by his holiday.

1373634647[/url]' post='388858']

Sensible post funnily enough saw QOTS training in the pool at the Gorbals yesterday.

dunfermline and dundee have highlighted the gap between the first and the spl. Ross county only kicked on when they got rid of most of their haddy first division defenders. St mirren almost got relegated because lennon thought he could use cowdenbeath players.

If you playing for a team that got relegated from the 1st duvision recently chances are you're shite.

You haven't exactly got a sterling record as a judge of footballing ability have you? ;)

• Like 3

:wallbash: At least wait until the guy has played a few games for us before passing judgement.

I'm genuinely excited by the signings Stuart McCall has already made and looks like making.

Of course, none of us knows how any of them will turn out. However, given the fact that the majority of our better players have left and we seem to have replaced most of them with what appears to be similar quality for less money, has left me delighted.

Just give us the icing on the cake Stuart. Go on.......

totally agree im happy with the way things are panning out so far and if imrie stays away even better

you've pulled out two trialists from the last ten years. How many bodies have we had in that time that didn't work out?

We should obviously always be on the lookout for gems to compliment the squad but when we're needing guys to put a starting lineup on the field there should be a bit more planning going on. What if all the trialists turn out to be pish which is what usually happens?

I think we are paying the price for mccall's daliance with sheff utd followed by the scotland trip followed by his holiday.

Hitting MJC levels of self parody now!

• Like 1

You don't like Christmas either, do you?

Some right pessimistic bawbags on here, for a team the size of Motherwell to be looking close to signing experienced internationals such as McManus and Faddy is a real coup.

Experience and ability in abundance.

if we sign them then it will be great. it's just worrying that we might have put all our eggs in the one basket with two players who you would expect to get offers we can't match.

Some right pessimistic bawbags on here, for a team the size of Motherwell to be looking close to signing experienced internationals such as McManus and Faddy is a real coup.

Experience and ability in abundance.

Excellent post, if we can get mcmanus and faddy signed it will be great business and added to Lawson, Vigurs and Neilson SMC will have done well. We have the makings of a good side for the coming season, i am looking forward to it.

Excellent post, if we can get mcmanus and faddy signed it will be great business and added to Lawson, Vigurs and Neilson SMC will have done well. We have the makings of a good side for the coming season, i am looking forward to it.

Mind Sutton as well. All those names chucked together plus the ones we have, on paper it might even look better than last season...

I'm skeptical about the prospect of McManus being in a Motherwell shirt next season but he is CLEARLY a massive step up to any one else we have at the club for a central defensive position, with the exception of Hutchinson and even then has a wealth of experience than Hutchinson doesn't and probably will never have.

However our top picks last season were Hutchinson/Ramsden with Cummins as deputy and since all three players are still at the club I don't see us paying much attention to this position when there are other areas we are much more deficient, especially as McManus would be a high earner.

Just my opinion.