2013 - 2014 Ins & Outs

Mad Dog

FFS this place is mad

we need to settle down, it may be taking longer than some folk would like but that is life

its been made out that this has been dragging on for ages - it hasnt

just because everyone has access to the internet and specifically twitter - they expect answers immediately

contracts take time to draft up and read through, and as i already mentioned, with a potential third party involved - there are more eyes reading over this than normal

everyone needs to take a chill pill - there is no way there would be this much choas if it was anyone else

• Like 1

Did they actually use the word parade? If they did, then there better be an actual parade or I won't be happy. This inaccurate info and misleading of the fans is what's making me consider my season ticket.

Don't tell us there is going to be a parade and then at least not have a trumpet, or even a juggler.

• Like 5

Did they actually use the word parade? If they did, then there better be an actual parade or I won't be happy. This inaccurate info and misleading of the fans is what's making me consider my season ticket.

Don't tell us there is going to be a parade and then at least not have a trumpet, or even a juggler.

Don't really care about a juggler - but they better have ticker tape!

I take exception to that a wee bit because McCall said he expected him to sign on Monday, then he said on Tuesday that he expected it to be Wednesday morning. There obviously HAS been something to update us with or the deal would be done by now.

I wouldn't be devastated if he doesn't sign. I don't get the hysteria on here! I'd love him to sign, but if he doesn't then we move on! We will find a suitable replacement to settle for and we will have another strong season!

However, I do think if McFadden signs for the season, plus a little pace we will run Celtic close!

Why hasn't he called? He said he call. Was it something I said? Should I call him? He said he had a good time and wanted to see me again. Did I come on too strong?

WHY HASN'T HE CALLED?!?!?!

• Like 5

I take exception to that a wee bit because McCall said he expected him to sign on Monday, then he said on Tuesday that he expected it to be Wednesday morning. There obviously HAS been something to update us with or the deal would be done by now.

But then if the "update" is just "we're still working on the details", it's hardly worth announcing that a couple of times per day.

I still think he's signing, just probably some legal snags etc. to work around if the deal's being financed externally again.

Let Faddywatch Day 5 commence...