2013 - 2014 Ins & Outs

Mad Dog

Faddy not going to Morecambe then?

The squad has been split so that all the players get game time under their belt.

Notice that Hammell, Lasley and Faddy are going to Cowdenbeath

From Official

Squad for Morecambe:

Gunnar Nielsen, Ross Stewart, Fraser Kerr, Stephen McManus, Shaun Hutchinson, Zaine Francis-Angol, David Ferguson, Stuart Carswell, Paul Lawson, Iain Vigurs, Paul McCafferty, Craig McCall, John Sutton, Henri Anier, Dale Shirkie.

Squad for Cowdenbeath:

Lee Hollis, Max Currie, Stevie Hammell, Ross Kellock, Euan Murray, Adam Cummins, Simon Ramsden, Steven Higgins, Dom Thomas, Craig Moore, Frazer Johnstone, Keith Lasley, Lee Erwin, Bob McHugh, James McFadden.

Full story

Europe, don't give a monkeys. Finishing high up the league? Very enjoyable. But looking at this squad (if we add a winger) compared to the one McCall inherited and took to a cup final, I'm really hoping for a cup this season. Lots of guys in the squad with experience of big games. McManus and McFadden, real winning mentality which hopefully rubs off on the rest of the squad..

• Like 2

Does anyone else think we could push Celtic this season??evilgrin.gif

I'll be hoping for a long and exhausting european campaign for Celtic this year, for sure.

Whhhhoooa

Lets not get ahead of ourselfs here. Can Sutton fill Higdons boots?

We still need a good pacey winger (hard to find on the cheap)

I am hopeful of a high finish, but challenging Celtic is total pie in the sky at the moment.

• Like 1