2013 - 2014 Ins & Outs

Mad Dog

Whhhhoooa

Lets not get ahead of ourselfs here. Can Sutton fill Higdons boots?

We still need a good pacey winger (hard to find on the cheap)

I am hopeful of a high finish, but challenging Celtic is total pie in the sky at the moment.

With Celtic looking like losing Hooper and Wat to go out on loan if they don't find the right replacements it could be tougher than usual. I'm not saying we will win the league but we could run them close

Morning sun getting to peoples heads I think!!

Still a few bodies short in my opinion.

A striker and at least 1 winger still required.

These high temperatures turn people a bit dolally.

I'd be looking for a Top Six finish but this is more or less a new team and we don't know how it is going to perform.

If we can keep Hutchinson the back four looks strong but remember McManus has a pretty horrific injury record and there is a question mark over the goalkeeping position as many don't rate Hollis and Nielsen is unknown to us.

I'm concerned about the lack of pace in the team which was basically the key to our excellent football last season and we don't have a Ojamaa style player in the squad this time which is a huge loss unless we can find another.

I hope we can win a cup every year but don't expect to and as for finishing 2nd or even 1st I think we should see more of this team in action before we get our hopes up.

Top 6 seems realistic but until we see how this new team gels it's hard to make predictions.

• Like 1

These high temperatures turn people a bit dolally.

I'd be looking for a Top Six finish but this is more or less a new team and we don't know how it is going to perform.

If we can keep Hutchinson the back four looks strong but remember McManus has a pretty horrific injury record and there is a question mark over the goalkeeping position as many don't rate Hollis and Nielsen is unknown to us.

I'm concerned about the lack of pace in the team which was basically the key to our excellent football last season and we don't have a Ojamaa style player in the squad this time which is a huge loss unless we can find another.

I hope we can win a cup every year but don't expect to and as for finishing 2nd or even 1st I think we should see more of this team in action before we get our hopes up.

Top 6 seems realistic but until we see how this new team gels it's hard to make predictions.

Pretty much my thoughts. I don't care how good the new players are (and they seem like a decent bunch) it's going to take a settling in period before they gel. Taking that into account, top 6 is a reasonable initial target before we start getting carried away.

Plus, we may be relying on more youngsters this season, and that in itself will lead to a few inconsistent performances.

Looking forward to it all though. Can't wait for it to kick off.

Delighted that faddy has signed his contract I'd say the positions we really need to strengthen is a pacey winger and a forward that can also play on the wing

Is there a signing deadline in terms of the euro games?

Why would anyone pay £1m for McFadden when they could have taken him for nothing this summer and can get him for nothing next summer?

If he stays injury free & puts in consistently good performances I wouldn't rule out a club taking a chance on him in January.