2013 - 2014 Ins & Outs

Mad Dog

On another note, got a call from a workmate yesterday saying that we have been offered £450,000 plus a year long loan back for Hutch by an EPL team. Apparently they were told to double the cash offer.

I don't believe this actually happened because if it had we'd probably have said "YES PLEASE!"

You never know, if a teams near the bottom of the premiership come Christmas and McFadden is playing well, might be well worth a punt.

Agreed. It was great having Mcfadden last year but if we were honest he was never more that 60/70% near his best. I am expecting him to get better and better as he plays, and if he re-finds international level form by Christmas there could well be serious interest.

Agreed. It was great having Mcfadden last year but if we were honest he was never more that 60/70% near his best. I am expecting him to get better and better as he plays, and if he re-finds international level form by Christmas there could well be serious interest.

We all thought he played well against Hibs yon night, Himself reckoned he was playing at half pace when he watched the video back, so aye more to come from him, cannae wait til he's up to speed :thumbup:

I think I remember saying to Frazzle when he signed in January that my one regret was that we were already out of the cup because McFadden seems to have a sense of occasion. In the post administration season, in the cup run it seemed like he was playing like a man possessed. Which is why I have high hopes for the cup this season.I think he might fancy q

a winners medal before his career is over.

Don't let me down, James...

really hoping this team can get us into europe again next year. not because im greedy, just because i'll be over again next august and finally be able to see us in europe thumbup.gif

I think the squad mccall has built can do it, still need a bit more speed tho

1374323227[/url]' post='390094']

Official Twitter saying we have 4 trialists in the squad for the Morecambe game, Chris Gadi from France, Henri Anier, Jack Smith from Scotland and Toni Silva from Portugal.

Henri Anier is the trialist from the Newcastle game I think

Jack Smith, that the lad released by St Mirren, son of Airdrie lug ears Andy Smith....

Decent young player seemingly but hell of an attitude!!

Gadi is a 5ft10 French striker who can play on both wings. Ex Marseille youth who has played under 18's for France!!

Edit just saw posts on the Preseason thread.

Jack Smith, that the lad released by St Mirren, son of Airdrie lug ears Andy Smith....

Decent young player seemingly but hell of an attitude!!

Gadi is a 5ft10 French striker who can play on both wings. Ex Marseille youth who has played under 18's for France!!

Edit just saw posts on the Preseason thread.

Did big Yassin not captain the under 21s?