2013 - 2014 Ins & Outs

Mad Dog

I reckon we should start from scratch. Re-build. Finish bottom six for the next few seasons to build up our squad?

You do realize that with the way our custodians budget, finishing bottom 6 this year will now probably result in Admin & -15 points next season?

You do realize that with the way our custodians budget, finishing bottom 6 this year will now probably result in Admin & -15 points next season?

You do realize you just made that up?

I don't think budget means what you think it means or realize that a budget isn't a static pot of cash. Like every club/business/household it can be modified as circumstances change.

• Like 2

I'm fairly sure I've read in the past that we tend budget for finishing 11th in the SPL? Or was that before our 'success' came along? :mellow:

Which is unfair on the management because consistently pulling rabbits from hats to exceed that expectation is a bit short sighted. You budget for 11th and one day you'll make target and end up in the playoff. There has to be progress, something we sadly haven't done for a few years. The turnover from our youth system is utter shite.

I seen that Murphy rumour. If its true i'd imagine Anier and Ainsworth aren't staying beyond January, if he can come in and play wide on the left we can finally start using Faddy in the number 10 role to link the midfield to big Sutton. Could work and we need to try something different so i'd like to see it happen

It's the US 2nd Division containing an impressive 8 teams.

I see the game finished 6-4 and the defending was pretty shocking from both teams. I can’t recall a time when there was that amount of goals scored in a game in our top division, oh wait... rolleyes.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQvQEFczWis

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWnP2xBaglk