2013 - 2014 Ins & Outs

Mad Dog

I hope we sign Kerr too. He had a few terrific games when he first came in and looked very promising. But then somehow after he had a couple of poor games (Rangers and Hibs, when everyone was shite) and then it seemed some of the experts in our support started a 'Kerr is shite' bandwagon. Every young player is bound to make mistakes when they first come in.

On his own I would have taken a risk on Kyle but I think him and Sutton are a bit similar. We did so well last season because so many of our forward players had pace, another lumbering slow striker is not now the answer in my book.

Kyle might say he's fit but his recent record with injuries means that I'd have picked Sutton ahead of him. We can't afford guys who might spend half the season injured.

But as you say, one target man is quite enough on our budget...

With most of the clubs starting pre-season for the next few days or so.. How long before we can go sniffing for some season long loans? Thinking along the lines of some of the jems we've had like Ruddy and Juke?

Man city usually have some spare players :)

Kyle spends too much time being injured or shite, so don't think he's an option. We have Sutton anyway.

I'm guessing Quinn is out of our price range. We're also tempting fate with all these returning players, we're due a McClair soon.

Kyle might say he's fit but his recent record with injuries means that I'd have picked Sutton ahead of him. We can't afford guys who might spend half the season injured.

But as you say, one target man is quite enough on our budget...

So would I but had Sutton not been here or available I'd have not been averse to taking the gamble.

My worry is where the supply is coming from and none of the names I've heard linked to us change that.

1372539605[/url]' post='387822']

I think folk are picking names and teams out a hat

And today's rumour is - fumble, fumble - Danny Wilson!!! And he's going to- fumble, fumble- Motherwell!!

Yeah it is crazy to think a player out of contract would be linked with a team looking for players

1372540831[/url]' post='387826']

Hateley was never sent off either was he?

He's going to be a big loss. His dead ball may have been a little wayward at times but he always seemed to put in a shift. I'll follow his career with interest unless he ends up playing alongside Law next season, in which case I hope he rots in the lower leagues.

Not sure how this will go down on here but were apparently looking at Danny Wilson and kris Boyd after both knocked back Dundee utd to speak to us

Both would be great additions I reckon but both seem unlikely.