2013 - 2014 Ins & Outs

Mad Dog

If he wants Faddy,Mick & 2 more, I reckon it will be a right winger and a striker. Faddy,ZFA & a right winger providing width,Vigurs providing bullets from the middle & Sutton,Moore,McHugh & another striker to add the goals. Looks like it will be Kerr/Ramsden for right back.

If we get McManus and play Kerr,Hutch,Mick,Hammell,it will have been a long time since we've had such a physical presence in defence!

Stumbled in to Hateley in Sports Direct in Wishae the other day he's obviously still local and not at pre-season training yet. You'd imagine that wherever he ends up he'll be a bit behind on fitness!

I clocked this little gem...

But Imrie is holding out for a top flight club with Motherwell believed to be monitoring the situation.
The Morton boss said: "We need an answer from him soon as we have other options. He's never hidden the fact that if Motherwell came in, he'd go there. But, he'd be a quality addition for us."

Deary me, big opinion of himself has 'more seconds than the town clock shitty panted' Imrie...

If he comes in we should give him a chance. He wouldn't be the first player to turn things round.

I'm not saying we should Pamper him or smother him with Huggies. He might relish the chance to play in a top 6 team as opposed to one struggling to StayUp. Here's hoping he end up Charmin the East Stand. Now that's a Nouvelle thought isn't it?

If he comes in we should give him a chance. He wouldn't be the first player to turn things round.

I'm not saying we should Pamper him or smother him with Huggies. He might relish the chance to play in a top 6 team as opposed to one struggling to StayUp. Here's hoping he end up Charmin the East Stand. Now that's a Nouvelle thought isn't it?

How many shite puns can you get into one post....:evilgrin:

• Like 1

Imrie would do a better job than Daley done last year and I'd expect on a lot less cash.

If we sign, Faddy, McManus, Imrie and the lad from Morton, added to Vigurs, Lawson, Sutton, Neilson and Kerr, I'd be thoroughly delighted with the work done in thsi transfer window.

Neilson

Ramsden Hutch McManus Hammell

Lawson Lasley Vigurs

Faddy

McHugh Sutton

subs

Hollis

Kerr

Cummins

Reid

Carswell

Angol

Imrie

Imrie would do a better job than Daley done last year and I'd expect on a lot less cash.

If we sign, Faddy, McManus, Imrie and the lad from Morton, added to Vigurs, Lawson, Sutton, Neilson and Kerr, I'd be thoroughly delighted with the work done in thsi transfer window.

Neilson

Ramsden Hutch McManus Hammell

Lawson Lasley Vigurs

Faddy

McHugh Sutton

subs

Hollis

Kerr

Cummins

Reid

Carswell

Angol

Imrie

Aside from the fact that's a bench heavy on defence that looks ridiculously good.

Just have a funny feeling we'll miss out on McManus...

I think if we sign Faddy and McMannus then our budget will only stretch to a player like Imrie... If we dont sign McMannus then Id imagine we could dig deeper and get a better player than Imrie.

And hopefully a better player than McManus

Faddy would be immense.

Not bothered about McManus actually.

We need a better player than Imrie in. Same goes for the guy from Morton. If we get McManus then we definitely don't need him.

Higginbotham on loan again?

McManus would be a hugh addition to our squad but like Melvin, I don't see it happening at all. Faddy would be good but if it does happen I reckon it'll be a short term deal until January.

Out of interest what form are you basing McManus being a good player on ? Celtic , Scotland , 'Boro or Bristol ?

Out of interest what form are you basing McManus being a good player on ? Celtic , Scotland , 'Boro or Bristol ?

i'll turn the question on its head and ask why you dont think he would be a good addition?

IMO - he has bags of experience playing at a higher level than Motherwell, like i said the other day - you cant play at a high level for all those years and be gash, you also dont get picked for your country that many times if you are terrrible

now im not going to say, he will come in and set the heather on fire - but surely with his history, he would be a great addition to the team, and pass on some of his valuable experience to Hutchy, Kerr and Cummins. We are meant to be a selling club, this is a chance for a guy to come in, for the younger boys learn from him, push on and possibly earn us some money with a transfer fee

there are plenty of players over the years who have come to us when they have been on a "downward slide" and managed to turn in very very good performances - i dont understand why you see this as a negative move

i'll turn the question on its head and ask why you dont think he would be a good addition?

IMO - he has bags of experience playing at a higher level than Motherwell, like i said the other day - you cant play at a high level for all those years and be gash, you also dont get picked for your country that many times if you are terrrible

now im not going to say, he will come in and set the heather on fire - but surely with his history, he would be a great addition to the team, and pass on some of his valuable experience to Hutchy, Kerr and Cummins. We are meant to be a selling club, this is a chance for a guy to come in, for the younger boys learn from him, push on and possibly earn us some money with a transfer fee

there are plenty of players over the years who have come to us when they have been on a "downward slide" and managed to turn in very very good performances - i dont understand why you see this as a negative move

Why turn the question ? Why not answer the question ?

I can see the sales pitch for him , Europe and international (Brian Kerr) Boro swallowed it and paid a big price for him. The celtic fans were pleased to see the back of him. Boro are now glad to see the back of him. So is it his form at Bristol that makes him good or are we still swallowing the sales pitch from 2010 - he played for celtic he must be good (despite the celtic fans who watched him very much insisting that he isnt).

Hes been in the Championship window for 3 years but is up training at Fir Park loooking for a wage , he mustve made some impression down there

I think he is terrible. Thats my opinion , im willing to be swayed , what do you base him being any good on ?