2013 - 2014 Ins & Outs

Mad Dog

Great signing. A big presence in the centre of defence and much needed grit and determination. Welcome to Motherwell Stephen.

Now, he is our 6th signing, announced at 6pm and is wearing the number 6.

McFadden will be our 7th, announced at 7pm and will be wearing number 7. Sound good? Hope it's true.

Its all shaping up very nicely.

Even if we were to sell Hutch I wouldnt be overly concerned as we now have very able replacements.

Just need Faddy sorted and a nippy wide man and we will be good to go!

Of course any bonus signings will be gladly accepted but really pleased with the quality so far.

McFadden will be our 7th, announced at 7pm and will be wearing number 7. Sound good? Hope it's true.

'Flow just said on Twitter there'd be no more announcements today, so probably not, unless it's announced by his running out with the team tomorrow night :)

1373908200[/url]' post='389151']

Great signing. A big presence in the centre of defence and much needed grit and determination. Welcome to Motherwell Stephen.

Now, he is our 6th signing, announced at 6pm and is wearing the number 6.

Is this the big guy that McGhee was looking for all those years ago?

Brilliant news! Wouldn't worry too much about the wages, I think folk are seriously underestimating the pulling power of playing under McCall these days. He's clearly proved himself as a good manager but that aside, his involvement in the Scotland setup is worth dropping a few thousand a week to players keen to break into the squad.

• Like 1

Brilliant news! Wouldn't worry too much about the wages, I think folk are seriously underestimating the pulling power of playing under McCall these days. He's clearly proved himself as a good manager but that aside, his involvement in the Scotland setup is worth dropping a few thousand a week to players keen to break into the squad.

Very very good point fudge. Both players making no bones about there wish to get back on the International scene!

We will Definately offer a threat from set pieces next season. Sutton, Kerr, Hutch, Ramsden and now McManus.

Delivery from Vigurs and Lawson. A different weapon to use.

Delivery from Vigurs and Lawson. A different weapon to use.

Oh yeah! Hadn't thought of that. I didn't want Hateley to leave but the idea of someone else taking our corners is tremendously exciting!

Hats off. A fantastic addition & I really can't wait for the season to get underway. Defence, certainly stronger than last season. Midfield, probably no better than last year but not worse. Attack, currently lacking a pacey winger to join up midfield & attack.

If we can fill that void, who's for a title challenge? (Tin hat at the ready)

McManus should be a fantastic addition. Above everything else it's his experience that pleases me most. Seven winners medals in his career, played in winning sides against the likes of AC Milan and Man United in front of 50,000 plus people, part of the Scotland defence that won in France etc. That sort of experience should be invaluable and will hopefully help us through when it comes to these big cup games which was the one poor point of last season.

Not to mention he's captained one of the biggest team in the country and as well as his country, all this and he's still only 30. A real coup by the club and I've been really been pleased with the business we've done so far this summer.

IF we can get a certain other Scottish International to sign his contract and get in a winger with a bit of pace we'll be in great condition going into next season.

• Like 3