2013 - 2014 Ins & Outs

Mad Dog

Have the club been beat agin or is it still speculation?

Truth or Myth :popcorn:

I wouldn't be surprised. McCalls been unusually bullish about the liklihood of getting Faddy signed up.

I'm going to wait for official confirmation before making a sticky mess in my boxers though.

According to Wiki he's still with Viking FK, he signed a 3 year deal in December 2011. Might be another loan deal, or given he hasn't featured much for them he might have been told to find a new club.

Sounds interesting.

what do the Norwegian legion think of this?!

what do they know about this player?!?!? what type of player can we expect?

I wouldn't be surprised. McCalls been unusually bullish about the liklihood of getting Faddy signed up.

I'm going to wait for official confirmation before making a sticky mess in my boxers though.

I'm hoping the announcement's being intentionally held back until this afternoon to try to give tonight's attendance a wee boost. All seems a bit quiet though.

what do the Norwegian legion think of this?!

what do they know about this player?!?!? what type of player can we expect?

Quote from OJ, "Hes rubbish mate, Viking are struggling for strikers and he still cant get a game. Won't get a new contract when it comes time for renewal."

Have the club been beat agin or is it still speculation?

Truth or Myth :popcorn:

I think any reports like this will have been put together using what they have picked up from the more local media if they don't have any sources. I'm waiting for the official announcement before I believe any media reports.

Hope so. Particularly the one who killed his own development.

True

I also wonder if Hateley is holding out for a return to Glen Hoddle's soccer school?

The other factor though, is obviously, to bring the new guys in you need other folk to leave, so it's all hypothetical

I got a bad feeling about this. Got to ask why it's taking so long?

Faddy doesn't seem to deal with the club directly. Last time it was all managers and lawyers and agents and phone calls and more agents and more lawyers. Feels like he needs to get 3 approvals every time he wants to take a free kick.

Last Friday, however, McCall said they hadn't even given him the written version of the offer yet, so him not having signed anything by Tuesday isn't a particularly long time for anything.

In internet time, though, it's an eternity.

I got a bad feeling about this. Got to ask why it's taking so long?

Apparently good things come to those who wait, although I've never believed this. Have to admit that without any official confirmation I have the fear.

The club should issue a statement saying "come along and see the 7th signing at Fir Park tonight ...". Then we turn up and find out it's someone we've never heard of.

He would have got the offer in writing yesterday one would assume. Then probably a few wee bits and pieces to sort out, but yes it does begger the Q why it is taking so long.

Remember that yesterday was a Bank Holiday & if Faddy let's lawyers & agents deal with these things, they may have been closed yesterday. With Internet & 24-hours a day updates on Sky Sports etc its hardly surprising that it appears to be taking ages. Think we need some patience on this one