2013 - 2014 Ins & Outs

Mad Dog

I was encouraged by the fact that the possibility of Faddy signing was mentioned in the McManus interview on MFCTV. If there had been any negative developments yesterday I don't think they'd have mentioned it and would have just stuck to the positives of the McManus signing.

Remember that yesterday was a Bank Holiday & if Faddy let's lawyers & agents deal with these things, they may have been closed yesterday. With Internet & 24-hours a day updates on Sky Sports etc its hardly surprising that it appears to be taking ages. Think we need some patience on this one

Yesterday wasn't a bank holiday

What's the chance of Motherwell waiting till half time & then announcing that we have signed faddy in front of the fans.

"Has to be said that lots of players have been sent away from the norwegian league being "not good enough", only to go on and to big things in bigger leagues, so dont laugh to much of me when Anier scores four tonight"

Another quote from Geir, one of the norwegians. Who knows what he have on our hands here, hopefully turns out to be another Henrik.

"Has to be said that lots of players have been sent away from the norwegian league being "not good enough", only to go on and to big things in bigger leagues, so dont laugh to much of me when Anier scores four tonight"

Another quote from Geir, one of the norwegians. Who knows what he have on our hands here, hopefully turns out to be another Henrik.

I thought the guy had a decent game, worked hard,probably should have done better with his 1st half chance.He looks to have some pace..i would take a chance on him, he could do well.