2013 - 2014 Ins & Outs

Mad Dog

He scored a couple today apparently. His mate (our press officer) was tweeting about how top a bloke he was, how far he'll go in the game but most nauseatingly how he'll 'tear up' that league

All of that makes me fuckin boke

Personal taste mind you. Just not for me

• Like 1

I don't really care about Nicky Law now, good player who has made a daft decision.

Only thing that kind of annoys me is when he was with us he only seemed interested in Man Utd when on twitter etc, now that he's moved to The Rangers he can't seem to stop tweeting about how much he's 'buzzing' for this season and playing for them.

Never seemed that interested when he was with us?!

Edit: Reading that back it sounds quite petty from me. Not intended to be, just merely an observation.

"Tear it up"?!?! It's the fucking Scottish 3rd Division!?!?! Supposed lesser players than him have left their mark on that league.

If he had any ambition to "tear it up" anywhere he wouldn't have dropped 2 divisions in Scotland

Without opening up the whole debate again, he doesn't deserve the talent he has and I hope he ends up playing lower league football for the rest of his career.

In short, the c**t is dead to me.

Not that I'm that bothered you understand!

• Like 4

1375039208[/url]' post='390992']

Considering we have Faddy on the team that would be a great prediction to come true!

Faddy will be great. He is Faddy after all.

I dont know if folks realise yet how good Vigurs is. I was happy to get Lawson, but to get Vigurs as well is a real coup for the club.

Good things are going to happen.

Aye very good.

Wingers don't grow on trees. Until we signed Humph we hadn't played with a winger for years.

But aye. McCall should be ashamed of himself for only signing McFadden, Sutton, Lawson, Vigurs, Kerr, Nielsen, McManus.

No, if McCall is going to be ashamed of anything it will be allowing so many contracts to run out at one time. To lose a couple of first team players at the end of the season is more or less expected, to lose six, more than half the team, is nothing short of ridiculous. Something that seems to have been forgotten in the rush to congratulate him on his signings.

• Like 1

He never struck me as being the brightest....but he is an EX player and the only exception I make here is unlike Higgy, Humphrey, Randolph and Henrik I hope he does not go on to have a good season.

The problem we have, as we are seeing today is the wankfest from the media and Rangers fans when he turns out to be a very good player, which we all knew already. So he should be in the 2nd division...

• Like 1

This. Not our player, don't care.

I agree to an extent, but there are non-Motherwell players that I like and was pleased to see Higgy score today, so I reserve the right to feel the opposite about non-Motherwell players I particularly dislike. Law falls into that category.

• Like 1

Nicky Law? The best player in the 2nd Division? No shit!

In other news if Faddy came along to my 5's on Thursday, he'd be the best player there. Just thought that may need clarified.

• Like 2

Good finish from Lawsy! He'll absolutely tear it up for Rangers in the next few years

He could be playing at a much higher level for sure (top end Championship) but that's how it goes I suppose...

To be fair, he's playing at a really big club and doing well for himself. He's a great lad so happy for him...

Etc etc

In fact in saying that, i've decided im going to stop playing my usual game of 5's on a thursday and find a Downs Syndrome football league to play in instead.

I'll tear that shit up. #goals #baller

• Like 2