2013 - 2014 Ins & Outs

Mad Dog

Scrap that he doesn't look that old, seems to have trained for Chelsea judging by older pictures on Instagram and with Clermont in France

Aye, I couldn't work who the team were in the other pics. Also not sure if he has trialled with Chelsea or just wearing a top and posing! By the looks of it he loves a good pose with some designer gear on. Haha.

Aye, I couldn't work who the team were in the other pics. Also not sure if he has trialled with Chelsea or just wearing a top and posing! By the looks of it he loves a good pose with some designer gear on. Haha.

And if he likes Nando's he should fit right in

Pic looks like Tony Silva who came on as a trialist in the 2nd half at Morecambe. Sure he's been with Liverpool, Chelsea and Benfica as a youth.

It's definitaley not Toni Silva...

This is Toni Silva ->Toni-Silva-Liverpool.jpg

This is the mystery Frenchman->20796510f6ed11e2abce22000a1f96d4_7.jpg

Was just thinking there of all the players/Managers to leave FP to go to 'bigger clubs' and realise that the grass isn't always greener.

Good to see that hateley got his desired move, and I have to jump on the "hope law fucks it up" bandwagon

Anyone describes themselves as a #baller or #ballin should really take a look at themselves. Bet Mitchell van dee gaag never said that!

Only thing that kind of annoys me is when he was with us he only seemed interested in Man Utd when on twitter etc, now that he's moved to The Rangers he can't seem to stop tweeting about how much he's 'buzzing' for this season and playing for them.

Never seemed that interested when he was with Us

I know what u mean. Both times I have been on Twitter I clocked him going on about the 'Prem'annd Man U and Rooney etc. etc.. It was as if playing for Motherwell was just a job in fact never mentioned us. Which is fair enough except when he moves to The Rangers and every two seconds he is banging on about them. It makes you realise that he was just too embarassed to be at Motherwell to talk about us.

Dick.

I know what u mean. Both times I have been on Twitter I clocked him going on about the 'Prem'annd Man U and Rooney etc. etc.. It was as if playing for Motherwell was just a job in fact never mentioned us. Which is fair enough except when he moves to The Rangers and every two seconds he is banging on about them. It makes you realise that he was just too embarassed to be at Motherwell to talk about us.

Dick.

Hope he enjoys getting punted the minute they're back to their best!