2013 - 2014 Ins & Outs

Mad Dog

Aye, early days yet.

We have enough quality in the new signings to grind out some early season results, but will definitely take some time to mesh. If we can stay in touch with our main rivals we have a good chance of kicking on later once the team completely gels.

McCourt on trial at Hibs. 40 a day habit and likes the pub as well so not much pace but could skin guys all day long. Worth a look?

Everything he offers, we already have. He offers nothing that we need.

Lets cut to the chase. Hateley and Humphrey were fucking brilliant for us and we are going to miss them big time as I can't say Ramsden and McFadden on the right look anywhere near as effective.

On a side not I would stick Faddy behind the big Estonian boy. He doesn't have the pace to play on the wing.

So who would you suggest should go on the right wing? I agree, faddy just hasnae got the pace but are you thinking vigurs out there ZFA on left?

Fuk hatley thanks but over rated fuck mc Donald fat badge kissing wank. Fuk mc goo who couldn't jump ship quick enough. And fuck shagger Broon who doesn't know the meaning of loyalty. My support goes to the players who have the best interests of Motherwell at heart rather than themselves so up the lasley and hamill and McCall but 2 of pure die hard pros and a manager that put the club we love first. I'd rather have lesser players than the egos we have had before. Except McCall dho due to circumstances we are lucky to have. Mon the well and let's forget those that thought they were better than they actually are.

Fuk hatley thanks but over rated fuck mc Donald fat badge kissing wank. Fuk mc goo who couldn't jump ship quick enough. And fuck shagger Broon who doesn't know the meaning of loyalty. My support goes to the players who have the best interests of Motherwell at heart rather than themselves so up the lasley and hamill and McCall but 2 of pure die hard pros and a manager that put the club we love first. I'd rather have lesser players than the egos we have had before. Except McCall dho due to circumstances we are lucky to have. Mon the well and let's forget those that thought they were better than they actually are.

Fuk gilmour :whistling:

Apparently Thistle are trying to get Kallum Higginbotham on loan. That would be disappointing, would love to see him back here.

I liked Higginbotham a lot but he didn't have the pace we're looking to replace.

Good player, though. I'd imagine he'd do well at Thistle...

Never forget that goal he scored against Hibs, absolute peach!

If he was available then I'm sure McCall could have brought him back in, so guessing he doesn't think he's good enough or is not the right player for the team he's trying to build.

Good luck to him anyway, left us with a great memory.

Lacking in pace but hes got creativity and can run at people. I'de have him back.

I don't necessarily disagree but I reckon it might explain why we're apparently not interested in him. I actually think he could play anywhere in the three of a 4231 so would be useful (playing centrally, I reckon he'd get closer to Sutton than Vigurs, would play him there and Vigurs left). But McCall knows him and may think otherwise...

Other aspect is that he might not want to come back here. Came for first team football and didn't get that much of it. You can argue that wouldn't happen this time but it may be in the back of his mind...

More on Mark Wilson today on Twitter from @AgentScotland (who is usually spot on):

Apparently he wants to play in the Scottish Premiership and Dundee Utd., Killie, Aberdeen and ourselves have all enquired about availability. Obvious draw to Dundee Utd. but lives near us and is friends with Faddy and McManus.