2013 - 2014 Ins & Outs

Mad Dog

Well there's the sand dancer scored on his debut with another player we deemed not good enough getting 2.

We managed to finish in 2nd place without his contributions so it's difficult to argue against the decision - particularly when we have Erwin and Moore waiting in the wings. Would you have ditched either of those in preference to keeping Lawless? I have no doubt he's a decent player, but he had to drop down a division to get a game when he left us.

Likewise for Wee Higgy - would you prefer we signed him up for a couple of years or spent the money on a pacey replacement for Humphrey? Again, a decent player, but not what we are looking for in the current squad.

Likewise for Wee Higgy - would you prefer we signed him up for a couple of years or spent the money on a pacey replacement for Humphrey? Again, a decent player, but not what we are looking for in the current squad.

i'd have signed him before vigurs.

do you know something about a replacement for humphrey?

away and dont talk shite

why is it shite, it's just my opinion on the merits of two players. higginbotham can play three positions for you, it's very difficult to say where vigurs should be playing. so i'd go for higginbotham.

vigurs has played two games for us so far and hasn't contributed much, the jury is very much out.

why is it shite, it's just my opinion on the merits of two players. higginbotham can play three positions for you, it's very difficult to say where vigurs should be playing. so i'd go for higginbotham.

vigurs has played two games for us so far and hasn't contributed much, the jury is very much out.

The jury is out on Vigurs after 2 games??

Away ye go ya clown.