2013 - 2014 Ins & Outs

Mad Dog

I think he's an average SPL right-back, which I can live with - its his standing within the team I grudge. An average SPL should not be anywhere near highest earner, and certainly not "write the theme tune, sing the theme tune" within the second best team in the league. His set pieces are brutal yet he hits all of them (until Faddy came back) and making demands on where he should be playing in a team he's lucky to be in is unacceptable. Also, as someone else touched on, he does seem easily dislikable.

And his da's a wank.

In a strange way Hateley will be a perfect fit for Rangers, as there's always been something unlikable about him. I'm not sure what it is, but he's just easy to dislike.

The one thing he has been for us is consistent.

You know nothing about him. How can you make that statement?

I think that when Hateley is on his game he's really good unfortunately he is prone to drifting out of a game and/or having a howler.

I have met him a couple of times and on a personal level found him to be an ok guy fairly quiet but likeable.

Just because he doesn't fit into the type of guy you'd like to go for a pint with doesn't mean he's a tosser. As a footballer at Motherwell he's always tried his best, never criticised/disrupted the team or slagged off the supporters and as far as I know never acted big headed, so I'd be happy to see him stay and if he does go then best of luck to him - no matter if its to rangers.

Too many folk on here over the last couple of days have talked down the achievements of last seasons employees -and let's face it, that's what they all are- but why do folk feel the need to start dumping on them when it looks like they may become or have become ex employees?

• Like 1

I've never met frazzle in my life so this isnt about him , but a lot of well fans are celtic or rangers "minded "Anyone that disagrees are off there head.

There certainly are a few but I'm not one of them! Two cheeks of the same arse is a phrase I coined to describe the old firm and I'd feel exactly the same about our right back if he was the son of Paul McStay.

There certainly are a few but I'm not one of them! Two cheeks of the same arse is a phrase I coined to describe the old firm and I'd feel exactly the same about our right back if he was the son of Paul McStay.

Off topic...

McStay missed the penalty! McStay missed the penalty! McStay missed the penalty! McStay missed the penalty! McStay missed the penalty..... etc. etc,

Return to topic

As i said the post wasn't about you .mmm i thought i already posted that ?

Having stood with Frazzle at the games for as long as I can remember, I can confirm that he's an equal opportunity hater of the Old Firm.

Hateley, it's a funny one. A guy who's played that many games under different managers obviously has something to offer. His father could have been Pele but if he hadn't performed, he wouldn't have played as often. But for some reason, he hasn't been embraced by the Well support as much as others in the team who've contributed less. Is it who his father is? Maybe. Is it the perception that he earns more than others who contribute more? Maybe.

I don't dislike the guy but I don't think he's ever going to be a favourite of mine. But if he were to sign a new contract, I'd be perfectly happy. We're never going to be in a position to happily let go solid SPL performers because guys like that offer the base for our flair players to work from.

The last few months have seen some of the best football I've seen at Fir Park. I don't think I'll be talking down any of the players that leave. Smacks of St Mirren and Oldham fans when we signed Higdon and Porter saying "Aye, yer welcome to them..". Let's be better than that.

These guys have given us some wonderful moments. They deserve our respect...

I'd say he looks more like Skeletor, which is quite apt now he's playing at Castle Grayskull!

Close, but no cigar. He-man lived at castle grayskull.

I'd say he looks more like Skeletor, which is quite apt now he's playing at Castle Grayskull!

Can we please stop using this analogy as He Man is the 'good guy' and lived in Castle Greyskull. FFS he even shouts 'By the power of Greyskull' when getting all charged up !

He-Man's chief adversary was Skeletor: a blue-skinned sorcerer with a yellow skull for a head, wearing a cowl. He was skilled in black magic and all forms of combat. Though his origin was mysterious, and the cartoon described him only as a "demon from another dimension", a tie-in comic implied that Skeletor's true identity was Prince Keldor (older brother of King Randor), thus making him He-Man's uncle. It was revealed in the animated motion picture He-Man and She-Ra: The Secret of the Sword that Skeletor was Hordak's right-hand man until his capture (Hordak referred to Skeletor as "my old pupil" and Skeletor's throne-room in Snake Mountain as "my old throne-room" – to which Skeletor retorts, "my throne-room now") and (supposed) release. Skeletor was accompanied by a group of henchmen who aid with his evil schemes.

• Like 1

I thought it was just a cartoon. Had no idea it was real...

Aye, but just because it's a cartoon doesn't mean that people calling it Castle Greyskull aren't wrong.

It would be like calling a weird looking guy with pointy ears and no sense of humour, "Captain Kirk".