2013 - 2014 Ins & Outs

Mad Dog

I've never met frazzle in my life so this isnt about him , but a lot of well fans are celtic or rangers "minded "Anyone that disagrees are off there head.

Time for a poll.

Would disagree strongly with that, perhaps you have more experience of that, but from my own part, speaking to mates and what I've instilled in my own family is a definite pro-Motherwell/fuck everyone else, but then again, we're true/better 'well fans than most :whistling:

• Like 1

Shucks :airkiss:

hopefully we'll get back to talking about a couple of players signing in, before the next couple of players confirm their move out.

some people say its good to dream, Faddy on his European debut and a cup run :clapping: SIWY

Great riposte mate. Made me smile. No hard feelings. We're all 'Well.

Leven would be a strange one, given that we have signed Lawson.

Good passer of the ball with decent technique and vision that woukd replace Law's creativity to an extent. However he has had injury problems since he was a kid at Rangers and would struggle to beat Ross Forbes in a sprint.

In saying that, we seem to work wonders with players that have previously toiled with injuries.

I've never met frazzle in my life so this isnt about him , but a lot of well fans are celtic or rangers "minded "Anyone that disagrees are off there head.

So this is where Buxe poll came from ? Sorry mate, but I've known/met a myriad of Well fans in the past 45yrs or so and I've yet to meet a single one who was/is either Celtic or Rangers minded.

up to 400k for someone of ojamaa's talent and further potential is an insult.

No doubt money of that amount would help the club breath easier during hard times, but we can ill afford to lose a player under contract when we already have so many holes to fill.

No doubt money of that amount would help the club breath easier during hard times, but we can ill afford to lose a player under contract when we already have so many holes to fill.

Unless McCall was given at least half of that cash to spend on new recruitments of course. I doubt he would be though.

up to 400k for someone of ojamaa's talent and further potential is an insult.

I reckon we have to accept offers like that.

£175k + add ons for Ojamma - no thanks. £300k + add ons maybe.

I guess it depends how realistic the add ons are in terms of coming to fruition. I would want to keep Henrik for the Europa cup.

At this rate it will be a brand new team for next season :cry:

They are supposedly about to get £2m from Celtic for a winger who I am quite sure will not be 5 or 6 times the player Henrik is............

1369730943[/url]' post='384482']

I think the club should sit down with Ojamma and see if he's happy to sign an extension to his contract, if he's not then we should look at cashing in now before his value decreases.

He signed a two-and-a-half year contract on 2 February 2012, after making an instant impact at Fir Park. From wiki

Contracted till aug 2014 no need to panic yet.