2013 - 2014 Ins & Outs

Mad Dog

Did Wells not just sign a three year deal in December time? I might be totally out here, cant find it online but its in my head from somewhere.

He has 1 year left and they're trying to sign him longer term. If he leaves this summer it will be for a minimum £600k

Supposedly this guy is linked with us... Signed a 4 year deal in 2009, so im not sure if that runs up now or January.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Hanson_(footballer_born_1987)

Signed a 4 year deal in June 2010, and has a sell on fee/clause due to his previous club as well.

does that make it more unlikely?

Signed a 4 year deal in June 2010, and has a sell on fee/clause due to his previous club as well.

does that make it more unlikely?

You've tried to rip me a new one and shoot me down... Personally I don't care, I don't know if hes good or bad. Arent you aware with how pre-season works? Rumour Rumour Rumour then we sign someone completely unknown and unmentioned!!

I think it's beginning to look like we are going to have to be very patient in regards to new faces.

The loan market will likely be more important than it has been in recent years and the English leagues start a few weeks later than we do, so again I wouldn't be too surprised to start the season a few bodies short.

That being said I personally would prefer a talented loan player on a six-month deal than a two-year contact for a 'solid-pro' who will only serve to boost the numbers.

You've tried to rip me a new one and shoot me down... Personally I don't care, I don't know if hes good or bad. Arent you aware with how pre-season works? Rumour Rumour Rumour then we sign someone completely unknown and unmentioned!!

rip you a new one :laugh: or maybe I was just looking up the first search result to try and work out WTF you were on about, since your link only gave a name

I've no idea how pre-season works, or if this lad will ever be at Fir park

its nice to know you think its case of just spreading rumours

someone sent me this about faddy

My link

I don't think this is much to do with Celtic instead to do with a paper involved in lazy journalism, who don't know our club exist.

Check out their app - Celtic, Rangers, Rangers, Celtic....

Let's keep the faith that McFadden will stay.

From the BBC Gossip page

Motherwell and Rangers are after Ross County winger Iain Vigurs. (Sun)
Polish champions Legia Warsaw hope to sign striker Michael Higdon on a free transfer, having landed his former Motherwell team-mate Henrik Ojamaa. (Daily Mail)

I'm glad to see that Hgdon seems to be getting recognition from bigger clubs which provide a real step up! For me, moving to Celtic is just a step sideways! And ranger is a step down! As said above, I'd be glad to see this move happen. The big guy deserves it and it puts Motherwell firmly on the map as a team for creating star players!

As for Vigurs..... I doubt there is much truth in this unless we are considering spending some cash!

• Like 1

Who have Rangers sold to be able to sign Iain Vigurs?

and Zaliuskas (sp)........... shit paper, crap reporting, pander to the OF

it wont change, OF stories sell papers

ive not seen enough of Vigurs to fully comment, but from what some say on here seems to be way OTT - why is he so good? what makes him a player? he's scored a couple of good free kicks, strikes the ball well and doesnt look that mobile

he seems to be County's Ross Forbes

ive not seen enough of Vigurs to fully comment, but from what some say on here seems to be way OTT - why is he so good? what makes him a player? he's scored a couple of good free kicks, strikes the ball well and doesnt look that mobile

he seems to be County's Ross Forbes

Well he only got the 9 goals and 9 assists last year, and since we've lost the guy with the most assists in the SPL and look like losing the guy with the most goals in the SPL maybe some people see a guy who can chip in with both from midfield as a useful signing?

He's skilful, he can score goals(with his left foot, right foot and his head last season a real variety) and he can create chances for his teammates. Of course he's not perfect and not being particularly quick is one of his flaws but if he didn't have flaws he wouldn't be getting linked with us and would be playing at a higher level.

I for one enjoy watching him play and it's not too often I say than about other teams SPL players. And I for one would love to see him at Fir Park next season. Just my opinion though.

• Like 3