2013 - 2014 Ins & Outs

Mad Dog

He surely can't be any slower than Lasley,can he?

By some distance. See the goals Law and Humphrey scored against them this season, both were due to Vigurs lack of pace (especially Laws).

Don't see Vigurs going going back down the leagues tbh, would be a decent signing for us.Really can't see where this shite about Legia being a big team is coming from, the Polish league is worse than the spl and i'd expect Celtic or any half decent european team to pump them.Chances are they'll not even make the cl groups, hardly a big step up. :blink:

Don't see Vigurs going going back down the leagues tbh, would be a decent signing for us.Really can't see where this shite about Legia being a big team is coming from, the Polish league is worse than the spl and i'd expect Celtic or any half decent european team to pump them.Chances are they'll not even make the cl groups, hardly a big step up. :blink:

SImply money. Heard alot about the money going into the game over there and think it would be a good way to promote yourself into the german league! I would leave if i was an SPL player to go abroad more sensible than douth south!

By some distance. See the goals Law and Humphrey scored against them this season, both were due to Vigurs lack of pace (especially Laws).

Do you think Lasley would have caught Law or Humphrey? For Humphrey's there are very few in the SPL that would have got a challenge in after he had initially got past them.

Maxywell, it's a step up in terms of calibre of club financially and could be considered another step on to a bigger career. N doubt they are probably no better than Celtic or Even the likes of Panathinaikos. But for Higgy and Ojamaa to move to Legia Warsaw with higher wages and regular Champions League games in a country where football is not deteriorating, it is a huge move! Should it happen of course.

Scot Burns amongst others, and he has never been wrong as far as I can recall. He also said Kerr will be signing but Hateley won't.

He refused to give any clues until after the Express has come out tomorrow, which is fair enough I suppose.

• Like 1