2013 - 2014 Ins & Outs

Mad Dog

Faddy would be good.

No early edition out yet? I hate this close season btw, 2 signings would be enough of a fix to calm me down I reckon.

Not overly concerned as I figure McCall had a fair idea this summer was going to be a major rebuild and will have had potential replacements in mind.

But like you, I wouldn't mind a couple of earlyish signings just to confirm that was the case...

• Like 1

Yes, Inverness have signed seven today so whilst I get McCall may have ideas in place it is not impossible other teams could steal a march on him if we dick about. But part of the problem is there are still a few unknowns in the current crop - Higdon, Faddy, Hateley, Kerr the big ones.

Yes, Inverness have signed seven today so whilst I get McCall may have ideas in place it is not impossible other teams could steal a march on him if we dick about. But part of the problem is there are still a few unknowns in the current crop - Higdon, Faddy, Hateley, Kerr the big ones.

I'd hope that even if we, as fans, don't know who'll stay or go that the club will have a fair idea of which way each if them are leaning by now...

It's Iain Vigurs, says medical has been passed but talks have been delayed because McCall is on holiday would you believe. Also says St. Johnstone are ready to swoop. Not sure why Mccall needs to be there to talk terms? If he's had a medical he's clearly interested in signing so surely it's a case of Leann Dempster and co thrashing out a deal. Also not sure why McCall needs a holiday, he's already been to Sheffield and Croatia! Will just have to wait and see.

Also says Higdon is attracting interest from Barnsley, Doncaster and strangely Hearts.

I hope to fuck we can pull this off before St johnstone make their bid,Vigurs is actually decent and we can't afford to lose ANOTHER target. If he does sign then that's Law replaced,now for the rest. Also this would kill off any gregg wylde mmove id hav thought

It's Iain Vigurs, says medical has been passed but talks have been delayed because McCall is on holiday would you believe. Also says St. Johnstone are ready to swoop. Not sure why Mccall needs to be there to talk terms? If he's had a medical he's clearly interested in signing so surely it's a case of Leann Dempster and co thrashing out a deal. Also not sure why McCall needs a holiday, he's already been to Sheffield and Croatia! Will just have to wait and see.

Also says Higdon is attracting interest from Barnsley, Doncaster and strangely Hearts.

I don't think it's odd he is on holiday. Most people in jobs get time off. Only exception are children in Pakistan making primark clothes...

At the end of the day you would imagine McCall will have full say over who comes in and what proportion of his budget that player takes up and if he's on holiday he might have been uncontactable for a few days or might not be up to date with the negotiations.

Hopefully we can bring Vigurs in, sounds promising.

Only saw Ross County once last season so can't say I've seen a lot of Vigurs. Nine goals and nine assists does sound decent.

Could be he wants to talk to McCall before signing as he knows centre midfield is somewhere we're well covered and wants assured that he's going to be playing...

I don't think it's odd he is on holiday. Most people in jobs get time off. Only exception are children in Pakistan making primark clothes...

True, but then most people would make an exception if their employees were leaving the company in droves and to try and arrest the situation or get replacements :-)

As for us signing someone - more like he may sign but he could still head elsewhere......hardly an exclusive from Scott Burns!!!

I am hoping signing Ross County players is better than Dundee United signing 1st division players ...

He was one of County's better players from what I saw of them, said yonks ago he'd be a good signing, his name was being mooted even before we played them at Fir Park and Humphrey left him for dead for the 2nd goal. Still not many could live with that so he remains a decent signing IMO if we get him

I hope to fuck we can pull this off before St johnstone make their bid,Vigurs is actually decent and we can't afford to lose ANOTHER target. If he does sign then that's Law replaced,now for the rest. Also this would kill off any gregg wylde mmove id hav thought

What targets what we lost so far? Samson? Bathered.