2013 - 2014 Ins & Outs

Mad Dog

The sun said Motherwell are after Gunner Nielsen... Sure he was on loan with us years ago and never got a game

Not that much, read back the last couple of pages and it was mostly about poaching players from hearts and some blonde guy that looks like a bird... It's hard to take that much of an interest in some of the shit that gets posted on here.

• Like 4

I've got an exclusive, we're looking at Faroese internationalist Gunnar Nielsen, he was with us a few years ago but never got a game.

Watch this space.

Moving on from the sarcasm above I only watched brief highlights of Gunnar in the game against Ireland last week (where coincidentally he would have met Randolph) and he wasn't really at fault for any of Keane's three goals. He also seems to have played more football in the last 6 months (for club and country) than he did in 5 years previous. I would like to hope that he's improved since his last spell with us.

Also with regards to Danny Wilson. I had a look at his Twitter account and he uses the word 'cum' instead of 'come' which in my book is a fucking war crime. On that basis get him to fuck.

How can you compare someone's bad abbreviating with the heinous acts of war crimes?

Can handle the no fitba' for the close season... the confed cup starts tomorrow thumbup.gif

It's how quiet it is about players, waiting to renew or sign that are doing my nut in.

We got Lawson in that quick that I thought we'd be about done by now.

Especially when you look at ICT confirm 8 signings so far. Not saying they'll be great signings but they've moved fairly quickly.

We need to know what Higgy, Hateley are doing and Faddy needs to let us down gently as soon as possible.

Can handle the no fitba' for the close season... the confed cup starts tomorrow thumbup.gif

It's how quiet it is about players, waiting to renew or sign that are doing my nut in.

We got Lawson in that quick that I thought we'd be about done by now.

Especially when you look at ICT confirm 8 signings so far. Not saying they'll be great signings but they've moved fairly quickly.

We need to know what Higgy, Hateley are doing and Faddy needs to let us down gently as soon as possible.

I understand but the I would also hope we don't sign players just for the sake of signings. Improving the sqaud is what it's all about.

Also with regards to Danny Wilson. I had a look at his Twitter account and he uses the word 'cum' instead of 'come' which in my book is a fucking war crime. On that basis get him to fuck.

According to the BBC, Hearts can't sell him as he is still registered with Liverpool.

What's the sudden rush to announce new signings??? Still plenty of time to go and if Motherwell announced all the new signings that Inverness have announced I would be pretty disappointed with them. Quality rather than quantity should be the approach and I'm sure we'll have a decent squad in place in plenty of time to attempt to actually score a European goal this season!

What's the sudden rush to announce new signings??? Still plenty of time to go and if Motherwell announced all the new signings that Inverness have announced I would be pretty disappointed with them. Quality rather than quantity should be the approach and I'm sure we'll have a decent squad in place in plenty of time to attempt to actually score a European goal this season!

This. I'd be more concerned if we were taking the caley approach of signing every semi promising player from the conference. Fair play if it pays off but in the end of the day they've made 8 signings in about a week that are all gambles.

Think the priorities for us are a speedy winger, keeper and a target man (assuming higdon leaves)