2013 - 2014 Ins & Outs

Mad Dog

Can someone let Mr McCall know I am about to go for a 26 mile run, a 3 mile swim and I'll finish off doing a 100 metre sprint in under 5 seconds.

I can also jump 10 feet from a standing jump.

I can't cross a ball though.

Can someone let Mr McCall know I am about to go for a 26 mile run, a 3 mile swim and I'll finish off doing a 100 metre sprint in under 5 seconds.

I can also jump 10 feet from a standing jump.

I can't cross a ball though.

Feck off Chrissey you cant come back

What is worrying is if we dont get at least 2 forwards on board asap. Hopefully Faddy and Higgy but if not SOMEONE. Then we'll be known as MOTHERWELL 0. This season. Cue the happy clappers!!! <_>

Like I was saying, I'd rather we signed Dougie Imrie than have another day of this patter.

• Like 3

What the fuck is this ASAP nonsense that keeps getting spouted?!

Why? Why do we have to know what Higdon is doing this week? Why do we have to sign a winger before July 1st?

The season doesn't kick off until mid August. The transfer window is open until September 1st. We don't pay transfer fees so we can still pick up out of contract players once the dust has settled and the windows has shut.

Stuart McCall has proven he deserves a bit of faith from us when it comes to signing players so how about some of you panty-wetters shut the fuck up and just trust him to get on with it.

Honest to fuck, some people need to go outside and experience the world around them and never go near a keyboard until September at least.

• Like 1

Why? Our season starts Mid July! We have european games,league starting early august and as you,me and everyone else with a pulse knows,every point is a prisoner for us. We finished second this year and still made a fucking loss,we as a club simply cannot afford to finish any lower than 3rd or 4th so droppung points while we fanny about loiking for players is fucking suicide.

Also,unless you have been living under a rock,you will know we have lost Randolph,Hateley,Law,Humphrey,Ojamaa,Higdon,McFadden,Saunders,Higginbottom,Kerr,Daley,Hetherington,Watt,Devlin, 7 First Team Players,4 from the bench & 3 back ups and have brought in 2! Who the fuck are we gonna play if we wait till August/Sept to find players? Are McCall & Black going to dust off their boots? Maybe Flow can replace Randolph? You never know,Dempster could make a decent right back?

I'm not 1 of the panty wetters as u put it,but I do kbow the longer we go without rebuilding the more harm that is being done! THATS why we need to know what Faddy/Higdon/Hateley are doing,THATS why we need to sign players now rather than wait around

• Like 4

No, because bosman signings cannot sign until then either (hence why Hearts have not signed Wilson)

Was that not more down to his loan deal not expiring till then? Don't know enough about these things to be certain.

English contracts don't run out till 30 June - it could be coincedence that contracts and transfer window opens at same time though.

The Free Transfer market is closed from the 30 April to the opening of the Summer Transfer window though.

Transfer window being shut hasn't stopped other teams sorting out signings.

If this was an average close season where we were replacing one or two then I wouldn't be concerned but we are close to rebuilding a full team.

We have made a start at least but I'd like to see Higdon and McFadden or there replacements signed in time for the start of pre season so we got players bedded in and we can approach the european games and start of the season with some confidence. If we then add one or two later on to fill out the squad fine but I think we all want to see at least a first XI in place sooner rather than later.