2013 - 2014 Ins & Outs

Mad Dog

We don't normally do this but can confirm no one from MFC has chatted to Lee Miller, let alone agree finance or opt for a ''less proven option".

All of that is completely false and unfair to both the club and the player himself...

And whatever happened tae no letting" the truth get in the way of a good Story"Lol

What we dont know we will make up wi i know someone who met someone whos brother knows the full story . Let the club get on with their buisness ,do we really think they and Mr McCall will really do anything that is bad for us ,miss out on a player or waste money if they can help it ? I belive they are in a better position to decide than anyone but saying that i do get a laff at some of the ''expert''posts a right laff

We don't normally do this but can confirm no one from MFC has chatted to Lee Miller, let alone agree finance or opt for a ''less proven option".

All of that is completely false and unfair to both the club and the player himself...

Ok so there's one rumour dead in the water 'Flow could spend his entire working week doing things like that and still not get through all of them silly season right enough.

Knew he was talking pish...walking down and past Fir Park way..:laugh:

Thinking we can blood youngsters coz Hearts are as god as relegated is foolish. Even if they do go down don't forget that 2nd bottom goes into a play off so we need to finish at least 3rd bottom to be safe. If you wanna blood youngsters then do it for the right reasons & not coz you think relegation isn't an issue.

Personally i don't think we will be anywhere near the wrong end of the table but who will is far from certain.

But I would imagine he hasn't moved house from where he stayed when he played for us before. Would Aberdeen offer so much more that he'd turn down European football and familiarity within the club on top of relocating himself and/or his family?

I don't think 2 games in Europe is a lure for players. You would like to think so but they'll go where they can get the most money. Greg Wylde exhibit A.

Would be good if we could get a couple of bodies in this week. Times a marching on and our starting 11 still has gaping holes in it.

There is no way Aberdeen will be signing Sutton.

McInnes in his interview outlined in his interview on Saturday that he is looking at midfield width, he already has McGinn, Zola, Vernon etc.

If anyone else went in for him I would reckon it would be Dundee United.

There is no way Aberdeen will be signing Sutton.

McInnes in his interview outlined in his interview on Saturday that he is looking at midfield width, he already has McGinn, Zola, Vernon etc.

If anyone else went in for him I would reckon it would be Dundee United.

Unless Aberdeen are planning on selling Vernon, it would seem a strange move for them after signing Zola...

Would Aberdeen offer so much more that he'd turn down European football and familiarity within the club on top of relocating himself and/or his family?

european football is not the lure some people think, it might be a nice wee bonus or a different experience - but lure - no way.

Tim Clancy last season? the list goes on easily. money talks - look at Wanyama going to Southampton, it was only 6 months ago he was going to be playing for Barca, Man U, Inter etc

Would be good if we could get a couple of bodies in this week. Times a marching on and our starting 11 still has gaping holes in it.

i've heard snippets that may well be happening - fingers crossed. It appears our work is going on unnoticed in the background. which as long as something is going on, im happy for it to stay that way

No quotes, same article that's been out every window since the beginning of time.

They probably have a contractual obligation to publish a transfer link to Celtic every other day and when they have nothing else they churn this out.

They probably have a contractual obligation to publish a transfer link to Celtic every other day and when they have nothing else they churn this out.

On a similar note, did anyone else see the chat that Mark Hateley was on the Rangers payroll to the tune of £25k a month under Motherwell Legend Craig Whyte? Scottish football journalism, eh?

On a similar note, did anyone else see the chat that Mark Hateley was on the Rangers payroll to the tune of £25k a month under Motherwell Legend Craig Whyte? Scottish football journalism, eh?

https://www.google.co.uk/search?client=safari&hl=en&biw=320&bih=416&ei=VlTIUdr1HpCO7AaX_IDgAg&q=mark+hateley+rangers+payroll&oq=mark+hateley+rangers+payroll&gs_l=mobile-gws-serp.12...16439.24398.0.25622.26.18.0.5.5.5.414.3938.1j5j10j1j1.18.0...0.0...1c.1.17.mobile-gws-serp.ja_bNVJS9Vg

Was a new one on me.

Reading that, it's £25k per year, paid monthly, as opposed to £25k per month.

Higdon away to Barnsley I've been told.

4.5k a week.

Fair play to him for getting a good deal. We set up the team roundabout him ns he benefitted from it. Hope he does well at Barnsley but not completely convinced.